corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the house fire where the 6 kids died
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st May 12 at 07:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tend not to get emotional about shit like this, they were scum before they even burnt anything anyway the whole family should have been raised imo

although if i had a choice id rather the parents just got burnt and the kids went to decent homes.

if it was a house of animals they burnt though i would have been raging
nathy_87

31st May 12 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just seen the Prison Van, go to Derby Magistrates, loads of police and News Crews hanging around it. Got a slight inclin it could be them.
Ojc

31st May 12 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait until you have kids Steve
mwg

31st May 12 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve has a kid
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I have kids I certainly won't be dragging them to the ring and leaving them knocking around the viewing spots in Moses baskets
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you become an honourable member of the council house n kidz club I don't expect much else though.
noshua

31st May 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

31st May 12 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Council house n kidz club
P1CK4D

31st May 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'll wait until they are brought to justice (if convicted) before passing judgement. If they are guilty though; their lives should be extinguished.

I think that would be too easy for them. They'll have a worse time in prison tbh

You rekon? Prisons a joke. A holiday home for some.
Theham85

31st May 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't heard much of this as am not in the Country. But if they are guilty they should bring back the death penalty. Disgusting!
Dave

31st May 12 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'll wait until they are brought to justice (if convicted) before passing judgement. If they are guilty though; their lives should be extinguished.

I think that would be too easy for them. They'll have a worse time in prison tbh

You rekon? Prisons a joke. A holiday home for some.

Probably not the case for someone who killed six of his own kids though eh?
Theham85

31st May 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah if they go to Jail they'll be killed!
stubs

31st May 12 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
In the interview neither of them were showing true emotions, yes it looked like they were crying but if you lok carefully there are no tears. If that was me who loast 6 childern (even 1) I know for sure I'd have tears.

My cousin wasn't born with tear ducts, so if his little girl was killed, would that make him the killer because he can't produce tears whilst crying?

I'm not saying they're innocent, but your comments are just typical of how the general public jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts. Let the authorities do their work, and make your judgments after the verticts are given
Nath

31st May 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
In the interview neither of them were showing true emotions, yes it looked like they were crying but if you lok carefully there are no tears. If that was me who loast 6 childern (even 1) I know for sure I'd have tears.

My cousin wasn't born with tear ducts, so if his little girl was killed, would that make him the killer because he can't produce tears whilst crying?

I'm not saying they're innocent, but your comments are just typical of how the general public jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts. Let the authorities do their work, and make your judgments after the verticts are given

CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!
Ojc

31st May 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If I have kids I certainly won't be dragging them to the ring and leaving them knocking around the viewing spots in Moses baskets

You are clueless, there is that jealousy again because nobody begged you to coke
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coke? fucking crackhead
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

You are clueless, there is that jealousy again because nobody begged you to coke

I was merely trying to work out why you would drag a child that is no less than a month or two old all the way to Germany, to leave it sitting around in Moses baskets.

I dont recall any of the others who are parents dragging there kids over there, because they have the sense to book a baby sitter or there other halves stay at home, but because the crowe circus is now dictated by the female contingency who appears to have to follow you around like a lap dog, you are now spending the time away breast feeding babies, and looking after other peoples kids. You may aswell have just gone raving in Zante wth Mitchell.

You may have convinced yourself that being roped into having babies is now the best thing to do and turned into all the other idiots tagging themselves in endless droves of pictures of your child, thats up to you, but you can bore off trying to preach to me about it like all of a sudden its the fashionable thing to do.
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because Steve Williams is the ideal father figure and knows better.
Steve
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im a shit father figure, at least at the moment, hence the fact i do not have or want kids at the moment
Ben G

31st May 12 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit is getting real in here.
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you really think the baby was just left "sitting around" and not just for a few seconds for a picture?
Ojc

31st May 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok Steve maybe you should ask Willay or Lee about their feelings regarding my family going to the 'Ring, we all had a lovely chilled out time.

You are shot away, this just shows how out of touch with reality you really are.
Ojc

31st May 12 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
do you really think the baby was just left "sitting around" and not just for a few seconds for a picture?

Yeah, we left her there for days in the hope that the wolves would raise her
BarnshaW

31st May 12 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder what sarah a thinks about it
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Staying at home just because you have a baby and not going away! Jesus!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died 22 database queries in 0.0180252 seconds