corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thieving *****

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thieving *****
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 12 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolute scum!

Don't really get much round here, left my XE on the driveway infront of the car when I was changing the gearbox and nothing happened to it which I was suprised about

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
DaveyLC

3rd Jun 12 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think some copper being nicked is bad.. Local pikeys robbed my missus' Uncle blind.. He had parked his van outside full of tools and they broke in about lunchtime; they must have bollocks like tennis balls to do that.

Stole Stihl Chainsaw, nailgun, chopsaw, hedge cutter, disc cutter and some other stuff.. I feel so bloody sorry for him
Generation

3rd Jun 12 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I leave loads of stuff outside, knowing will be gone in few hours. Was handy web cleaned out garage or old car parts. Have to be careful though. Accident left my trolley jack out overnight in driveway an was gone. See it as my own fault, as I know what happens.
Theham85

3rd Jun 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just a sad day that there are so many 'Thieving cunt faced fuck heads' out there. When I was in construction I had to go to the Police to identify two wheel barrow wheel that were stolen off site!
Twitch

4th Jun 12 at 03:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work for a traveler family where i live and tbh it really is you own fault for leaving it outside. I doubt they had been watching you house at all. The fuckers are quick and will take anything the see at any time. In the future you should keep bits like that around the back or in the house. As for the honey trap, If it is a pikey lot ( which it most likely is ) you'll just end up getting a kick in. Unless you know them well pikeys are just bastards.
fir3vip3r

4th Jun 12 at 03:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it is careless but its not like someone should just be able to come and take your property. Dont try and act like its acceptable because someone has left property out that someone else has a right to it.
taty

4th Jun 12 at 03:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
I work for a traveler family where i live and tbh it really is you own fault for leaving it outside. I doubt they had been watching you house at all. The fuckers are quick and will take anything the see at any time. In the future you should keep bits like that around the back or in the house. As for the honey trap, If it is a pikey lot ( which it most likely is ) you'll just end up getting a kick in. Unless you know them well pikeys are just bastards.

wtf your saying leaving something that belongs to you on your own property getting stolen is your own fault
your as bad as the pikeys if you think that way (ohh his wallet was hanging out his pocket its not my fault i stole it)
idiot
AlunJ

4th Jun 12 at 06:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a metal bed outside my house for 6 months, wish the fuckers would take that
DaveyLC

4th Jun 12 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alun, You must either live somewhere really posh or really rough
DanCobb

4th Jun 12 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Believe it or not the pikeys round here are alright. They knock on the door everytime they spot something. Handy for getting rid of engines too!
AlunJ

4th Jun 12 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Alun, You must either live somewhere really posh or really rough

It's a niceish area, its a bit of a maze to find my street so i'd say that's why.
Jimbothebarbarian

4th Jun 12 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taty
quote:

wtf your saying leaving something that belongs to you on your own property getting stolen is your own fault
your as bad as the pikeys if you think that way (ohh his wallet was hanging out his pocket its not my fault i stole it)
idiot

I was as gob smacked as you! What kind of attitude is that? Next it'll be your own fault for having your belongings in your house without metal grates on the doors and windows and armed guards..
DaveyLC

4th Jun 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanCobb
Believe it or not the pikeys round here are alright. They knock on the door everytime they spot something. Handy for getting rid of engines too!

It's when you don't answer the door you have to worry!
Nic Barnes

4th Jun 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh I'm quite surprised you didn't expect it hammer, living in a rough area like Scotland.
John

4th Jun 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you miss the bit I said I did expect it, just not that quick.
Nic Barnes

4th Jun 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, couldn't be bothered reading obvious trolling hammer so gave up.
johnhara1

4th Jun 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbour's drive gates were stolen last week by scrap men
Edd

4th Jun 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can understand why you are annoyed, but i find them brilliant we had a couch and a fridge out the front garden and within an hour it was gone, saved me the hassle.
taylorboosh

4th Jun 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i cut the middle out the imp, i put it outside and rang a scrap man to come get it, 30 mins later he arrived and it was already gone lolz
MatthewR

5th Jun 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
Can understand why you are annoyed, but i find them brilliant we had a couch and a fridge out the front garden and within an hour it was gone, saved me the hassle.

same round by me - they actually drive around ringing a bell letting everyone know if they have any scrap to leave it outside
kennySRi

5th Jun 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
when i cut the middle out the imp, i put it outside and rang a scrap man to come get it, 30 mins later he arrived and it was already gone lolz

that's pretty funny.

I cant stand the fuckers though, constantly driving up and down my road with their little kids running down behind the houses checking if there's anything there. I did however laugh at the time they went onto the local police station roof and nicked all the lead
Ben G

5th Jun 12 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would you laugh at that? they'll only replace it using tax money you've paid. no loss to them.

[Edited on 05-06-2012 by Ben G]
Twitch

5th Jun 12 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
quote:
Originally posted by taty
quote:

idiot

I was as gob smacked as you! What kind of attitude is that? Next it'll be your own fault for having your belongings in your house without metal grates on the doors and windows and armed guards..

Don't get my wrong i know its bad and a piss take, but we have all grown up in this country. If your surprised it's happened you've clearly been living in a shell.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thieving ***** 23 database queries in 0.0116131 seconds