corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BP fuel issue....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BP fuel issue....
stubs

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
Friend of mine went to tesco garage in the morning on way to work and filled the tank

Be bought a sandwich to have for his lunch and went to the counter to pay.

He paid for the sandwich and left the garage with a full tank of fuel.

He realised later that day but said nothing.

He didn't get any comeback.........

We used to get this all the time at work, nothing was ever done because the cameras wernt good enough to read the reg However they have been changed since then and are much better, but the police dont want to know about it if the customer has come in to buy something as it's not classed as a drive off so nothing can be done.

Oh really?
Even if they ask you "any fuel?"
kennySRi

6th Jun 12 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, the police round here had enough of us constantly reporting drive offs they made it clear not to let me know about it if the customer came into the shop. If we ask if they have any fuel and the customer says no and then goes without paying it's apparantly our fault and need staff training

However i dont think this is going to be the case for every place but you'll have more luck at a supermarket garage as the police know they expect massive loss each year on fuel.
Welsh Dan

6th Jun 12 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its still theft, you still need to report it. God knows why they're telling you otherwise
jamied

6th Jun 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would just carry on filling up there as normal and if they ask you when you are there then pay it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BP fuel issue.... 22 database queries in 0.0081298 seconds