corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b c20let or corsa c z20leh?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b c20let or corsa c z20leh?
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't choose a Corsa for a track car...but out of the 2 I'd go for the B (for track use)

The C is much better for everyday. Perfect all rounder, people just think you drive a Corsa, when really its an M3 eating monster.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Oli_p

14th Jun 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C for me aswell, both owning an driving a B C-LET and C Z-LET, although id have an LEH due to forged pistons, get some steel rods, and you've got a good engine then for upto around 450bhp.
C would be abit more comfy aswell with right suspension and spring setup
Iain M

14th Jun 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oli - have you sold it yet pal?
Lee_fr200

14th Jun 12 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah he did Iain,
Oli_p

15th Jun 12 at 05:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes bud, sold it last month, although apparently the engines died on it from what the lads told me, hes just had to get it rebuilt, apparently he lost all compression on cylinder 4.
tried shifting the blame onto me, but i only covered 2k in the year that i had it, and did a compression test 7 months into owning it with all cylinders showing around the 162psi mark give or take a psi on each cylinder. this was all within 2 days of owning it.
it was clearly perfectly fine when he came and test drove it, as had none of the symptoms he told me it had when it went on him, loads of blue smoke from exhaust etc
he was deffo struggling with the short shift in it, as on test drive i kept having to put it in correct gear for him as takes abit of getting used to, so can only assume he was showing off in it and maybe miss a gear or 4th back to 3rd and ending up over revving it maybe.
end of the day if i knew it was buggered i wouldnt of gone out and spent £500 on a new turbo a week before i put it up for sale, which i never got back from selling it, as i wanted £5500 but only got £5k
neil h

15th Jun 12 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mieran
B isn't best handling car in the world but better than a C imo.

Have to say I'm surprised the amount of people suggesting the C. Having owned both (all be it with standard engines) I would have said the B was probably the better handling/driving of the 2.

The C had better seats but generally the B felt better overall.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b c20let or corsa c z20leh? 23 database queries in 0.0086842 seconds