corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best place to get insurance for new drivers?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best place to get insurance for new drivers?
harrisp

User status: Offline
16th Jun 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adrian flux and admiral are always the cheapest for me. (Whay happended to Quinn? sure they were the dodgiest insurance company ever )
My mum and girlfriend as named driver bring my policy down about £200 and ive been driving 4 years now.
Adam_B

16th Jun 12 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scottyp1989
quote:
Originally posted by DanCobb
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Dont use price comparison websites, phone round and bounce quotes off the insurers.

This. Go to separate insurance company websites instead of comparison sites. Cut mine by atleast half!

iv done this at every renewal, never got a cheaper quote than on a comparison site.

you aren't very good at haggling then
dcp1

17th Jun 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try adrian flux my son was 21 and his was about 1800 on 1.2 sxi
CORSAguy93

18th Jun 12 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if youve owned the car for a few years say 2 or 3 go with liverpool victoria, im 19 and just insured my 1.2 corsa for £1022 1 year ncd.
bignev

18th Jun 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go with the co-op I did this with my dad as policy holder and me as named driver and with the policy we took out I gained my own seperate years ncb so the year after took my own policy out with the co-op and used that years ncb I got being a named driver made it a lot cheaper,
bignev

18th Jun 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go with the co-op I did this with my dad as policy holder and me as named driver and with the policy we took out I gained my own seperate years ncb so the year after took my own policy out with the co-op and used that years ncb I got being a named driver made it a lot cheaper,
bignev

18th Jun 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also makes it cheaper I found by ringing the insurance companys up direct rather than the internet
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first year I was with Barclays. With Adrian Flux at the moment but looking to move to brentacre next month as their policy suits me better

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Sean

18th Jun 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid silly money my first year (£2590) pay silly money second year too ( £1600 on corsa and went up to £2150 when I changed to my fiesta) renew in October it better go down !!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best place to get insurance for new drivers? 23 database queries in 0.0122440 seconds