corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Father kills daughter's rapist

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Father kills daughter's rapist
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 12 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have heard of people dying of a single punch
Gary
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its the head hitting the hard floor that actually killed them
CorsaSi

22nd Jun 12 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I think its the head hitting the hard floor that actually killed them

or chuck norris.
Liam-Wilko

22nd Jun 12 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair play to the farmer he needs a medal and defo a pint or 2 bought for him
Gaz

22nd Jun 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my opinion, as soon as you purposely go to commit a criminal act then your human rights should be stripped of you in the event of harm towards you.
This is were I do believe some crazy american laws are good.

I know this is open to interruption but one mans "reasonable force" is not the same as another mans.
To normal residents a Shotgun (for example as it's already been used) would be very extreme but to a farmer its an everyday tool he may or may not need to use.
and on the flip side, a "Normal" resident may use a mouse cable to strangle someone but in the farmer's eyes that would be extreme. (I hope i've made this clear enough)

[Edited on 22-06-2012 by Gaz]
N16K

22nd Jun 12 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From the phone call he did not mean to kill him. He was just protecting his child, what father would not! sadly in the UK he would be jailed for his actions
LeeM

22nd Jun 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
In my opinion, as soon as you purposely go to commit a criminal act then your human rights should be stripped of you in the event of harm towards you.

I know this is open to interruption but one mans "reasonable force" is not the same as another mans.
To normal residents a Shotgun (for example as it's already been used) would be very extreme but to a farmer its an everyday tool he may or may not need to use.
and on the flip side, a "Normal" resident may use a mouse cable to strangle someone but in the farmer's eyes that would be extreme. (I hope i've made this clear enough)

id say 99% of people would class beating someone to death with your bare hands as reasonable force if they caught that person raping a 5 year old, even if it wasnt your daughter.
taylorboosh

22nd Jun 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People should realise shotguns are nothing like on Robocop...
Gaz

22nd Jun 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz

id say 99% of people would class beating someone to death with your bare hands as reasonable force if they caught that person raping a 5 year old, even if it wasnt your daughter.

Yes I completely agree, sorry I didn't quote the earlier message from someone who was saying that shotguns were not reasonable force...
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry; how many farmers do you know who use a shotgun on a daily basis. In fact, how many farmers do you know nowadays who even own shotguns these days. Shooting someone who is running away in the back takes pre-meditation-beating the guy whose raping your child-whatever their age-wouldn't have a degree of forward planning. And to those who say under UK law he'd have been sent to prison, give examples which haven't appeared in the Daily Mail
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And of all the farmers I know (which is a lot), there isn't a single one who keeps their shotgun in a position where you could get to it, cock it, load it and shoot someone as they were running away
taylorboosh

22nd Jun 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm amazed it killed someone tbh
corsadonk
Premium Member

23rd Jun 12 at 06:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
It seems in Texas there is a lot of things you can use deadly force for in terms of protection, I wonder if their crime rate is quite low there.

I've you can kill your wife if you find her in bed, with a black man.

Good man, I think most people would do the same.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 12 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread is disgusting, no one deserves to die, are you lot saying you're all angels on the road dont speed, gotnothing nice to say dont say anything show some respect
Theham85

23rd Jun 12 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ Words of wisdom from Steve, anything to do with Xa0s thread?
Yeah I am glad guy got away with it! There is certainly no place on this earth for people who rape 5 year olds!
harrisp

23rd Jun 12 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I'm sorry; how many farmers do you know who use a shotgun on a daily basis. In fact, how many farmers do you know nowadays who even own shotguns these days. Shooting someone who is running away in the back takes pre-meditation-beating the guy whose raping your child-whatever their age-wouldn't have a degree of forward planning. And to those who say under UK law he'd have been sent to prison, give examples which haven't appeared in the Daily Mail

I know quite a few farmers and all but one have their shotgun/rifle with them the majority of the time, whether its in their landy/hilux/transit or in the tractor cab with them and do use the regularly, especially around lambing time.

[Edited on 23-06-2012 by harrisp]
stubs

23rd Jun 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
this thread is disgusting, no one deserves to die, are you lot saying you're all angels on the road dont speed, gotnothing nice to say dont say anything show some respect

Trolls deserve the same punishment as rapists IMO, but nice try Steve

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Father kills daughter's rapist 22 database queries in 0.0148261 seconds