corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » finaly took the leap

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author finaly took the leap
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
4th Jul 12 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carl im one of them people that smoke within 5 mins of getting up lol im really bad actualy

Ben as for the champix you still havr to want to quit smoking as well you have to have quit by day ten or the doctor will not prescribe any more its just an easyer wayof quitting

Ya lee one side effect is depression but not for years after mate its possible you may feel low when on champix and depressed but you get told to stop taking them immediately if you have them kind of effects :-)
Ben G

4th Jul 12 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
dont feed the troll, he knows exactly what addiction is and why its hard to quirt.

me? i've never smoked in my life and am genuinely interested in what makes people feel so lost without fags.

rather than read some bullshit article on the internet, do you not feel it's better to actually ask real people who feel they have to smoke to live a normal life?

can't question anything on here without some sad act jumping on your back.
Gary
Premium Member

4th Jul 12 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aparantly not. But again you'll never understand. Unless you've been there.

Hammer. Read the above and stfu.
Nic Barnes

4th Jul 12 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My next thing to do on my get healthier list is to quit smoking.

My first tab of the day is on my way to work in the morning probably onto 5th or 6th by lunchtime. Smoke roll ups so not really same as smoking per made rich people tabs. Normally do 20-25 roll ups a day so maybe 10-15 posh people ones. Need to quit really. Probably have a go in a couple of months. Worried about the weight gain people go on about though.
Gary
Premium Member

4th Jul 12 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weight gain is shit. Ive put pork on for the first time in my life.
Nic Barnes

4th Jul 12 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why I may leave it a while before I quit until I'm about the weight I should be.
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
My next thing to do on my get healthier list is to quit smoking.

My first tab of the day is on my way to work in the morning probably onto 5th or 6th by lunchtime. Smoke roll ups so not really same as smoking per made rich people tabs. Normally do 20-25 roll ups a day so maybe 10-15 posh people ones. Need to quit really. Probably have a go in a couple of months. Worried about the weight gain people go on about though.

when i was speaking to my nurce ( quit smoking advisor) she advised that roll up exactly the same effect if not worse than buing tabs from a shop mate go and see your nurse if you get the feeling you want to quyit grab it with both hands i have mate took my first tablet today so dose will increas on my 4th day then by the 2nd week it increases again
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as for anyone worried about gaining weight if you quit smoking through your doctor and then become paranoid about weight gain see your quit smoking advisor and they can refer you to a gym free for upto 6 months
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats all well and good. But i cant be arsed to goto the gym
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont agree at all that people quitting smoking get free gym, why should they when healthy people who cost NHS less have to pay? disgraceful

[Edited on 05-07-2012 by BarnshaW]
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Thats all well and good. But i cant be arsed to goto the gym

just do a work out DVD or summit mate if you worried about weight gain

i might make a thread on the course of chamipix its a 12 week course and wondering if anyone els looking to use them it might help what dose anyone think
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm worrying about it happening. It already has. Its just not bad enough for me to be that arsed.

12 week course?! Just man the fuck up and quit. My mate only used them for 2 week!
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hear what you say Gary about quitting after 2 weeks a few people have but im going to take the course untill i feel comftable to stop if you know what i mean
Whittie

5th Jul 12 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't all this talking about it, make you want a drag...
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it dose mate but with me being in work there is nothing i can do about it advantage with the champix is you smoke normal and cut down untill day 10 then stop compleatly and continue with the course
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also the chamipx will help me quit more as i live in a house full of smokers so will be harder than normal
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Living in a house full of smokers will be horrible after youve quit.

I cant stand the smell of people after they come back in from having a cig now.
John

5th Jul 12 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
as for anyone worried about gaining weight if you quit smoking through your doctor and then become paranoid about weight gain see your quit smoking advisor and they can refer you to a gym free for upto 6 months

That's a joke.

Should be giving free memberships out to the healthier people.
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Living in a house full of smokers will be horrible after youve quit.

I cant stand the smell of people after they come back in from having a cig now.

ya that i am not looking forward to that part tbh my missus is going to the doctors to get the champix as well but there is still 2 other smokers in the house after that but should manage with these

silly questing Gary how fast dose your sensses come back?
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko

That's a joke.

Should be giving free memberships out to the healthier people.

im guessing its more for the fact that if people are going to be paranoid about there weight and have no help most people will go back on to the tabs mate but i understand where your coming from

and if you dont show weight loss they take the membership off you

[Edited on 05-07-2012 by Liam-Wilko]
John

5th Jul 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't care if they get paranoid about their weight and get cancer instead.
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John i understand were you are coming from TBH the doctor dosnt just offer it though like its on a plate mate they would profer them to pay but its part of the quit smoking scheem
Liam-Wilko

5th Jul 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a bit like if a woman gose to the doctors and gets diagnoised with deppesion and the doctor ask's whay they feel this way and they say there body the doctor can offer gym and can offer brest implants if that is there problem from having small breasts witch is a lot more expensive than any 6 month gym mebership
John

5th Jul 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depression is a whole other kettle of fish, also made up, arrived around the same time as whiplash and this whole something for nothing culture.
BarnshaW

5th Jul 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if a girl is born with pancake tits or a girl is born with humungous tits and gets problems whether it mental or physical i can accept that as there is nothing they can do about it and they were born with the problem.

however smoking is by choice and no smoker who quits should be given free gym membership

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » finaly took the leap 22 database queries in 0.0155630 seconds