corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would of been best?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would of been best?
baza31

User status: Offline
4th Jul 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of thread is this? If your driving past a school you should be wary of kids and even if she was on path you shouldn't be going quick enough to skid .
baza31

4th Jul 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also who gives a fuck what people think. End of day it's a child . Poor fucking thing .
SetH

4th Jul 12 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus wept even I find this thread disturbing.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Jul 12 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by .Matt
quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
Why did you not be a decent human being and get out the van and see if she was ok?...arsehole!

Mainly because a bloke jumping out of a van to pick a 2-4 year old child up will more than likely not go down the right way.

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Doing 25mph a few yards from a T junction, next to a school at home time where there are numerous places (parked cars lining the street) that children can rush out? Never heard of hazard perception? To top it off, laughing at a wee bairn who's just smashed their face off the road? What a lovely chap

I did say 20-25, and i was also braking at the time.

[Edited on 04-07-2012 by .Matt]

20-25 whilst breaking at a junction around a school? I'm not trying to jump on a high horse here as I know I can drive like a cunt, but come on now, at a school when they are let out driving past loads of potential spots for them to run out at a speed higher than you should is a bit daft. I'd edit delete this
AndyCorsaSport

4th Jul 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics?
connollygt30

4th Jul 12 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really if they just slammed their face off the ground
.Matt

4th Jul 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
20-25 whilst breaking at a junction around a school? I'm not trying to jump on a high horse here as I know I can drive like a cunt, but come on now, at a school when they are let out driving past loads of potential spots for them to run out at a speed higher than you should is a bit daft. I'd edit delete this

I may edit delete this, when some body actually answers the question at hand.
Jamie-C

4th Jul 12 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off course you would be better just driving over the top of the child instead of trying to stop the vehicle

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would of been best? 22 database queries in 0.0071890 seconds