corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The little lad who wanted to go on holiday on his own......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The little lad who wanted to go on holiday on his own......
LeeM

User status: Offline
25th Jul 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MI6 ip traces goin out
Toby
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Toby
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I'm not sure I'm following you?

Are you saying this is some kind of hoax to higlight how slack airport security is?

Yeah in a nut shell.

So many things to be answered for and the way the media have instant yfocused on the security side of.things as opposed to the other side of the coin and the story about the boy, why he did it etc?

I don't understand your logic at all or how an 11 year old boarding a flight in Manchester has anything to do with the Olympics

Why? So many questions that are lacking answers which leave the story very far fetched, i have just identified a few.

Im not saying anything is to do or not to do with the Olympics, my point was more about security which you would expect to be tightened around this time, again questioning the authenticity of the story.
djgritt
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fly worldwide on a near weekly basis, and Airport Security is the bane of my fucking life.

How a child can get through all of the control measures and not be found out until mid-flight is beyond me.

Also
quote:

The spokesman said: "It is clear that documentation has not been checked correctly at security and the boarding gate.
"The boy went through full security screening, so the safety of passengers and the aircraft was never compromised."

Contradiction much? I'm sorry, but documentation checks are part of the whole security screening process, so to say the full process was performed is utter tosh.
Jambo

25th Jul 12 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Good luck to any paki getting through with a bomb under his turban.

An 11 year old kid isn't a thread, people need to stop looking into everything as terrorism.

Nothing worse than rascism.......

Unless its factually incorrect rascism
LeeM

25th Jul 12 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not defending racism but what's incorrect about a Pakistani wearing a turban?
Jambo

25th Jul 12 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because turbans are part of the Sikh faith and Nothing to do with Islam/Muslim of which Pakistan exists solely because of the divide in religion in India.

The terrorist jibe was aimed at jihadist muslims who take a fancy to avro terrorism. Whilst Sikhs have been linked with one such instance in the past (although never proven) they don't tend to blow shit up like their arch enemies do.

I was merely pointing out he had his generalisations a wrong
LeeM

25th Jul 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought some Muslims wore a turban as well, just different to the Sikh style one
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Jul 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turbowned
LeeM

25th Jul 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it kit be called something different by Muslims but I still thought it was a turban
dannymccann

25th Jul 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Turbowned

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The little lad who wanted to go on holiday on his own...... 22 database queries in 0.0137491 seconds