corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can't believe ive just wrote my car off!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can't believe ive just wrote my car off!!!
Foz

User status: Offline
30th Apr 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

insurance hardly goes up mine never
Cosmo

30th Apr 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe he was going down hill and it didnt slow down that much steve, I hoped you allowed for that in your calculations!

Atleast everyone is OK mate!
Adam-D

30th Apr 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit! hope ur ok
sorry to be morbid but
got any pics??
Gambit

30th Apr 03 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
Well, another normal night for me. Frikin rain, only went and made the surface slippy. Turning a left turn as u do at around 30mph, the front wheels turned sharply left and the bac of the car swung out, then the wheels changed direction slammed into a curb and went flying into a brick wall. cant believe me and my mate survived wiv no real injuries.

the bonnet is half the size it shud be, the battery blew up and created mass of smoke, the roof caved in slightly which has made it impossible to fix without extreme price, put it this way i cudnt even fold down the rear seats.

so, ther i am quickly changing the wheels, clusters and that b4 they toe it away. i just cant believ it, only been driving less than 6 months, thing is its the same bend a crashed a month or so back on.

but yes, im fine - no car tho, insurance will be ski high i reckon aswell, and my 4k car will hav to be swapped for like a 2k car. petty really but these things happen i guess!

LEG

think you might have learned your lesson the hard way
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Apr 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the comment m8s,

steve - after the curb it was grass so it doesnt slow u down at all, i probably hit that wall at 35-40mph.

Shelly, Lee - it was in beardwood in blackburn, the same bloody bend my wheel came off a few months ago which made me skid into a curb and fucked up my axel.

corsafoz - i hope ur right bout the insurance but i am on my dads insurance wiv like 70%no claims so im guessing it will go ski high!

and gambit - who knows, do i ever learn my lesson!

LEG
Adam-D

30th Apr 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any pics??
leeshez

30th Apr 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shelly Miss piggy is in charge of my commy
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Apr 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no adam, no pics! but im going 2moro hopefully to totally strip everyfin out, i got the wheels, clusters, even gear knob of last nite but i now need to get the spoiler and shit like that!

LEG
GLSi GUY

30th Apr 03 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad news m8. very bad news. god damn it!

Rob
CorsAsh

30th Apr 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i almost wrote mine off after an argument with a fence. wierdest part was that my mileage had just hit 34, 666
MikeE

30th Apr 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad u and ur mate r alright! I'm sorry to here bout ur car hope everythink works out fine for u.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can't believe ive just wrote my car off!!! 22 database queries in 0.0135720 seconds