corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Relationship day
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Fucking hell, man! Pretty bleak point of view!

Just a bit.

Personally i think the people who agree with Steve and Adio etc have some sort of issues with women.

Everyone has been shat on in thier time but you must have had some fucked up experiences to think that is the truth.

[Goes home to find mrs in bed with the postman]
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love being on a forum full of men, who all boost each others egos and decide women are all up to no good.

Perhaps she has just fallen out of love with you, usually the 7 year itch. Can be something as simple as watching a stupid lovey dovey programme on the tv and then it getting into her mind, and thinking shes missing out on a great time.

The best you can do is reassure her you love her, I would give her a time limit on it to save you getting fucked about.

It may just be a wee wobble, we all get them. Don't get it into your head shes fucking you about, thats just not fair to plant that seed if shes not doing that at all.

I do find it funny a lot of the people who think woman are fucking awful are the ones who have been scorned, the ones who just went up to scratch to stay with. People move on all the time, doesn't mean women are all fucked in the head and sluts. Men just have their cake and eat it instead of walking away.

All in all, talk to each other about it in great detail. Don't assume shes cheating.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All women aren't twats and I don't hate all women, you are only reading my opinions in threads like this when its clear what's going on. About three people who were on here moaning about there gfs have all said yep there was someone else on the scene, I wouldn't say there definitely is but it stands a high chance. You are far worse convincing yourself its more innocent. Assume the worst back off and if its not and she comes back, bonus!
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've planted a seed in his head that his girlfriend is looking elsewhere, you didn't even say maybe, you said she is. I think that's very unfair to make someone have that doubt where he didn't have it before.

'clear whats going on' Its not clear at all. You are just being incredibly negative, as you are with all relationship problems. It just highlights your issues, and that you trust no one.

[Edited on 13-08-2012 by Lawrah]
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women are so Miss Understood.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I don't at least not til its earnt, best way to.be tbh
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Women are so Miss Understood.

Im going to beat you up.
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I'd like that.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I beat you up with a pillow Steve, in hindsight i should have suffocated you.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you scratched my arm too and made it bleed

i froze the scab in liquid nitrogen and put it in a jar to cherish the moment
Colin

13th Aug 12 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did steve beat your rear poom with his scrotal sack?
Steve
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i didnt you fucking mad man
Edd

13th Aug 12 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What age is she? You have been together a long time and the realisation that her youth is starting to pass by has maybe started to hit.

Thoughts like that are hard to shake unless you have the perfect relationship and she has finally plucked up the courage to act, it wont be a new thought though and the hinting of getting engaged was maybe to shake you into action and for her to see if she still seen you two together.

*disclaimer*
just my personal opinion
Hammer

13th Aug 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I beat you up with a pillow Steve, in hindsight i should have suffocated you.

SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok will try and be objective here, the following is based on my own experiences and that off many friends/acquaintences over the years.

1) Age difference (girl considerably younger and relationship starts anywhere between 14-21)

I touched on this briefly before. You can be the nicest guy in the world, look after them, give them a good life etc... basically you do not put a foot wrong. However one day out of the fucking blue some stimuli be it a book/movie or a chat with a friend flicks a switch in their heads. They suddenly feel that they have missed out on their youth, partying, clubbing, going wild, seeing lots of guys etc etc. They then panic and convince themselves that the grass is greener. You get dumped having done fuck all wrong, they go off the rails for a while and get it out of their system. Meanwhile having devoted many years to your relationship you are left devastated.

2) Persian Males, That mysterious amazing fun guy at work, the shoulder to cry on bloke

"I love you but I am not in love with you"

What they mean to say is, "I cannot explain it but this new guy has come into my life and he is fun, exciting, mysterious, dangerous, wonderous etc". I acknowledge that you have done nothing wrong and I know that you love me but my DNA seeking primoridal instincts have overided all my logic and rationale thinking. I am going to throw away this relationship because I need excitement and adventure.

A few years down the line she is with someone else (not the guy she left you for, that lasted less then a year) and is unhappy. She has a heart to heart with her best friend and explains that she never should have left you and did not realise what she had. Can not fault her as a person, its a flaw in her nature/design, she is still not sure why she did it but the primordial urge took over and she did not stand a chance.

Just to add in my experience men dip their cocks and cheat. It is in our nature/design to wander the earth spreading our seed and not wanting cuddles after.

Women do something much worse, they cannot handle being alone and they WILL line up a replacement before they sod off.

Verdict : Once this switch in her head has flicked and the process has started there is NO going back. You can delay the process but not stop it. It is inevitable Mr Anderson.
Russ

13th Aug 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
They may seem hard to understand, but they're not.

Understanding women 101:
- Everything they say is a lie and they usually mean the opposite (eg. "No, it's fine" actually means "It's not ok")
- They thrive on cock, but would never admit it
- All they desire in life is DNA, and money. If they can get both then they may stick around for longer than usual
- They will purposely go out with the biggest wanker in the world because subconsciously they know it'll never work and then they can just continue their ongoing search for DNA afterwards
- Said wanker will play little games to keep her hanging on and make her feel she needs him
- They hate men, yet have a boyfriend.
- They are devoid of human emotion

[Edited on 13-08-2012 by adiohead]

Fucking spot on

Absolutely.
Added a bit for you.
Ryan

13th Aug 12 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never get all this anger directed at women, granted there will be some wronguns out there, but obviously that goes both ways.

My girlfriend is 100x the person I am, infact I am a massive arsehole in comparison.

Don't let your decisions on such a sensitive subject be made for you by some angry men on a corsa forum
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Aug 12 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Just to add in my experience men dip their cocks and cheat. It is in our nature/design to wander the earth spreading our seed and not wanting cuddles after.

Women do something much worse, they cannot handle being alone and they WILL line up a replacement before they sod off.

Wait ,explain to me how what women do is worse?
BarnshaW

13th Aug 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all women are snakes
Russ

13th Aug 12 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women don't have the sense to argue with. That's not a personal attack. Just truth.
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not quite as black and white as that Ryan. I have been objective in my reply.

I have been hurt before but I got over it after elapsed time and I am not ashamed to say I have seen psychotherapist's which helped no end.

The Scenarios discussed in this thread are very common and often very similar it is not a bad thing for people to share them.

Indeed it does go both ways and Men have their faults also. Main one is cheating as I mentioned above.
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:

Wait ,explain to me how what women do is worse?

I had a feeling you would comment on that after I read it back as it is not worded that great.

Let me rephrase, they are both bad things to do and I guess neither one is worse then the other regardless of sex.

MarkM

13th Aug 12 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All women are slags. The end.
SetH

13th Aug 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mark that does not help us

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Relationship day 22 database queries in 0.0124519 seconds