corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drugs
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Aug 12 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the photos... I think?

How on earth did you get away with it on a daily? No offence but aren't your parents loaded and you don't work or something? thats the only way I can imagine getting away with being that smashed.

I know a couple of people who are high 24/7 but thats just smoking, again I don't know how they function like it, situations like that I think are rather sad.
mwg

17th Aug 12 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a bit gay to me, McWillster. Lying in a dark room with another man isn't really selling it to me
Carl

17th Aug 12 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha yes I did!

First problem with these threads is the word drug spans from caffeine to heroin, and each individual thinks at different parts of the spectrum when they hear the word. Everyday drug users from tea and coffee/energy drink suppers, alcohol drinkers upt alcohol dependants, recreational drug users up to recreational drug abusers who get absolutely fucked through to hard drug addicts such as heroin addicts.
Almost all drugs can be abused, it's generally not the drugs that are the problem it who and how much!

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by Carl]
Russ

17th Aug 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take shit loads of supplements for gym, but theyre legal
James

17th Aug 12 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm partial to a drop of Calpol.
BluKoo

17th Aug 12 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Thanks for the photos... I think?

How on earth did you get away with it on a daily? No offence but aren't your parents loaded and you don't work or something? thats the only way I can imagine getting away with being that smashed.

I know a couple of people who are high 24/7 but thats just smoking, again I don't know how they function like it, situations like that I think are rather sad.

Yeah, I was unemployed at the time. My mum died a while ago and my brother moved out, so it's just me and my dad in the house, but he's at work from about half 7 in the morning until about 6 at night, but i'd always be at a mates house or a party. I wasn't the only one in that state, so it wasn't hard to find somewhere to get mashed and someone to get mashed with.
McWillster

17th Aug 12 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Sounds a bit gay to me, McWillster. Lying in a dark room with another man isn't really selling it to me

Far from it. It's hard to think that something has the abilty to make you so completly content with just doing nothing but listening to music.

That's one side of the story with it. The chilled, with your mates and someones house.

The otherside at like gigs or nights out is even better. End up having the best night out of your life. Mostly again because music has never sounded so good
BluKoo

17th Aug 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what he's talking about. Music does sound better on drugs
But then again, most things seem better on drugs.
I remember being amazed by a cobbled road when I was on mushrooms It just made me so happy.
SetH

17th Aug 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ

ROIDZ are legal
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
Yeah, I was unemployed at the time. My mum died a while ago and my brother moved out, so it's just me and my dad in the house, but he's at work from about half 7 in the morning until about 6 at night, but i'd always be at a mates house or a party. I wasn't the only one in that state, so it wasn't hard to find somewhere to get mashed and someone to get mashed with.

Was your dad unknowingly funding your party lifestyle?
BluKoo

17th Aug 12 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Hell no. I don't get handouts from my dad. He's not like that. You don't get rich by handing money out
I was selling it, so I always had loads of the stuff, and making a decent profit. The drug was funding itself I suppose.

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by BluKoo]
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough! Even if he was funding it I wasnt saying it to judge you, just interested.

I have a friend who essentially got left at home while his parents moved up north to do up a house they purchased , he managed to spend a whole year doing fuck all because he had a free house and plenty of people who wanted to go somewhere to do drugs and drink booze - kinda like a tame crackhouse if you will

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by willay]

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by willay]
John

17th Aug 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drugs are bad in general because the majority of people don't know when to stop.

There's a time and a place and nothing wrong with it if you are with friends.
BluKoo

17th Aug 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Drugs are bad in general because the majority of people don't know when to stop.

Couldn't agree more.
Jamie Walby

17th Aug 12 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hell no. I don't get handouts from my dad. He's not like that. You don't get rich by handing money out
I was selling it, so I always had loads of the stuff, and making a decent profit. The drug was funding itself I suppose.

[Edited on 17-08-2012 by BluKoo]

I thought you werent supposed to get high on your own supply?

I dabbled in a few things last year and smoke weed from time to time.
spencer88

17th Aug 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What pisses me off is people who spout on about drugs and how cool they are for taking them and everyone should do them.

If you want to do them, fine, just don't put it on anyone else.
Jamie Walby

17th Aug 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Have you seen the size of him though? If he wants to lay in a dark room with you and listen to music, you will do as you are told.
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
I thought you werent supposed to get high on your own supply?

Thats rule #4, #1 is never let no one know how much dough you hold, cause you know the cheddar breed jealousy 'specially if that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up.
BarnshaW

17th Aug 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drugs are for sad pathetic losers
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Have you seen the size of him though? If he wants to lay in a dark room with you and listen to music, you will do as you are told.

I'd love to lay down with him and get a cuddle.
Russ

17th Aug 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Russ

ROIDZ are legal
sort me out with some?
willay
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
What pisses me off is people who spout on about drugs and how cool they are for taking them and everyone should do them.

If you want to do them, fine, just don't put it on anyone else.

Yeah but they are idiots, no one here is saying how cool it is for taking them. Just saying you should give them a go once as its an experience but if it aint your bag then no busted balls bro.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
drugs are for sad pathetic losers

I'm guessing you've never drank then?
Gary
Premium Member

17th Aug 12 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

BarnshaW

17th Aug 12 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funny thing is when people say they never done drugs and dont need them to have a good night. You are right you can have a good night without them but you would have had an AMAZING night on them.

each to their own but some of the best nights ever and what i will remember for rest of my life have been from going at at 2pm in the afternoon and still going at 11am next morning.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs 22 database queries in 0.0114660 seconds