corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weird and twisted dreams
Marc

User status: Offline
21st Aug 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tiscali's website had a dream anyliser but all it did was pick out key words and tell you some bull shit meaning.
pow
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream the other day I watched my sister get a lethal injection.
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

Was it black?
Ben G

21st Aug 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you people are strange. whenever i have a fucked up dream i remember 1 or 2 tiny details from it.

i couldn't do a re-enactment that lasts 2 hours long.

i certainly couldn't tell you any words that were said in said dream.

i call BS. internet story points etc.

[Edited on 21-08-2012 by Ben G]
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because cannot remember any of your dreams does not mean other people cannot.

Steve has already touched on this earlier in the thread.

"Internet story points" feeling a bit guilty about something are we?
Ben G

21st Aug 12 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not guilty at all mate.

to remember a drea that vividly, with words and everything is a bit far fetched.
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF

Why is it far fetched?

There was one line of dialogue in my first dream, why would that be so hard to remember?

Have you heard of lucid dreaming? you probably think that is far fetched as well but some people can do it.

Just because there are certain things that you do not experience or are not capable off does not mean that others do not experience them.
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is too far fetched Jim. You would never remember steve shouting"i am the stig, i am the stig"
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats my batch script running
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get a boner for no reason if i get mentioned on the net, thats how i know, bit like a dowser
Ben G

21st Aug 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love how easy it is to wind you up seth thats twice now.
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

If you wound me up there would be name calling, constant referalls to you as a beamer and personal attacks in my responses. Alas there is not so FAIL on your behalf.

Back to the point about interwebz points you really are guilty of this as you have just let on that you intentionaly try to wind people up. What is the purpose of this please? are you attempting to gain popularity or are you just bored?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes bored
Eck
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a few fucked up dreams in my time One that springs to mind recently; I was in a jungle (like cod:black ops) and my brother had phoned to say him and my dad had an argument, so I went around a corner and there was my dad pushing a big fuck off ammo crate over to a shelter (looked like an Anderson shelter from WW 2. I looked inside and it was huge, and filled with these ammo crates. Oddly my brother turned up and so did my ex My dad said he wasn't talking to him so execute him, so I picked up an assault rifle and put a bullet in his head. Then Shell's They both stood staring at me so I aimed the gun again, but at that blood started pouring from the hole in their heads and they fell over, stone dead
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFL eck
Balling
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somehow I think bumming blokes is a more reasonable dream subject than executing family members.

You alright Eck?

Adam C
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a bad dream recently where I was in my room alone, stood in front of a mirror when I felt my teeth starting to fall out, so started picking all my teeth out one by one, this followed with half my face going strange and having a stroke.

At that point I woke up checking my face and teeth, was pretty messed up

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Brett
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by pow

Was it black?
JonnyJ

21st Aug 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the teeth one all the time. I actually dont get worried in the dream now because i tel myself its a dream, in the dream

Had a wierd one last night when i was in a car with a few mates and one of their dads. It was night time and raining really hard and we were on a motorway. All of a sudden there were roadworks ahead and it went down to one lane, so he swerved across and forced another car off the road and it went off and head on into a motorway bridge. He drove for a bit more then he decided to pull off the road and it was like armageddon, cars abandoned and crashed everywhere. We walked back to find the car we forced off. Found it managed to fuck, the airbag had gone of and there was a decapitated body in the car and blood everywhere, then i woke up

Always used to get dreams about crashing my car. I'd drive really fast for some reason, knowing i was going way too fast for the corners coming up, then I;d have a huge accident that involved the car flying into the air and rolling. For some reason my main concern at this point is im about to lose my no claim bonus. Always wake up before it hits the floor.
Ben G

21st Aug 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

If you wound me up there would be name calling, constant referalls to you as a beamer and personal attacks in my responses. Alas there is not so FAIL on your behalf.

Back to the point about interwebz points you really are guilty of this as you have just let on that you intentionaly try to wind people up. What is the purpose of this please? are you attempting to gain popularity or are you just bored?

I wound you up for my own personal satisfaction mate. I was bored. The fact ot is read by other people didn't enter my mind.

Now calm down you borat nazi fucking turbo wanking man.
sc0ott

21st Aug 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to run in your dreams is another fail. You can never run fast.
JamesMc

21st Aug 12 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream this weekend i had a cat called Desmond and i found a way to mutate my old bearded dragon Jub Jub into a super size one because i cross breeded it with a Komodo Dragon, i let the cat out the box by accident and my lizard ate it so i dived in its mouth to try and get it back i just got eaten in the end...

Probably something to do with my card getting swallowed in the atm on the night as well most dreams are linked to what you do in a way.
Seany

21st Aug 12 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have the same dream all the time when I was a kid, I was in the cartoon bravestarr and the evil guy (can't remember his name, he has a weird face and grey hair) was always chasing me. Everytime I would jump on a flying mechanical rocking horse and he would chase me through the desert and mountains then I would wake up when he was just mm away from grabbing me.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have same dream about twice a month I wake up in my old house and my family are zombies, lock mum and dad in ther room before they get out but always come across my sister on the landing, she goes for me snarling, unlucky for her I used have a metal baseball bat by my door so she gets cracked with that (although other times I hop over the banister and leg it)

Always make it to front door grab my keys to my old C and head out to the car (still in my boxers) then I either drive off in the car and wake up or I get surrounded by the nieghbours and wake up before being eaten...odd

Although I did have a really vivid dream that I fucked Cheryl cole the other day, twas awesome....so pissed off when I woke up and realised it wasn't real lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams 23 database queries in 0.0157640 seconds