corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help - Missing Dog Appeal - Spread the word!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help - Missing Dog Appeal - Spread the word!
Forever_Hatter

User status: Offline
16th Sep 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thankyou Ian.

Safe to say if you have nothing positive to say about the thread....why waste your time replying. Sure points raised above are a minority.
chloe16v

16th Sep 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 9 huskies an they will never be trusted off lead, anything with husky in it can have the husky trait to run, obviously teddy did, i hope he is found but he has been missing a while now an no sightings that im aware of. a pup that i bred escaped from her owners garden in march and sadly has never been found, i spent days with the family looking for her but she was never seen again
Forever_Hatter

16th Sep 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well let's hope Teddy comes to light - the longer it goes on the harder it gets, just the not knowing which is hard to take.

Just spreading the word helps - the more people aware the more chance of him coming home.
Colin

16th Sep 12 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope you find your dog pal!
Forever_Hatter

16th Sep 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Col...means a lot!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help - Missing Dog Appeal - Spread the word! 22 database queries in 0.0066781 seconds