corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How does this work then bluds

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How does this work then bluds
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Nov 12 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
It doesn't look that bad tbh, would probably be easier when you're there as you aren't seeing loads of roundabouts but can see where you need to get to if that makes any sense?

I've driven it. It's exactly as this man says, piece of piss.
Mattb

9th Nov 12 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its similar in hemel also
not sure what the panics about
andy_mk3

9th Nov 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to see a time lapse vid of that
Welsh Dan

10th Nov 12 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems a bit of a faff though. Why not just have one big, normal roundabout with 5 turnings. It surely can't be any quicker than one.
corsadonk
Premium Member

10th Nov 12 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once you're on it's easy, and it works really well the only time it gets busy is when a football match is on. Next time you come to Combe Steve, I'll take you round the magic roundabout Swindon isn't far away.
Chris1.8SRi

10th Nov 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
It seems a bit of a faff though. Why not just have one big, normal roundabout with 5 turnings. It surely can't be any quicker than one.

Exactly what I was thinking.

There is no need to have all those different, confusing roundabouts when traffic lights could be put up
Ben G

10th Nov 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they're dreamed up by morons who sit in offices all day playing with computer programmes without actually doing any real world testing.

hence the reason why the one near me has been changed into one big one with traffic lights around it.
AK

10th Nov 12 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty_B
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Is that the Arc D'Triomphe (sp*) onto the Champs Ellysee? If so, that roundabout is lethal to drive on but hilarious to watch other people drive on

Sure is, brutal.

try driving that just after France had won the world cup Havent seen anything like it before
corsadonk
Premium Member

10th Nov 12 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris1.8SRi
quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan

Exactly what I was thinking.

There is no need to have all those different, confusing roundabouts when traffic lights could be put up

Swindon doesn't have that many sets of traffic lights, but loads of roundabout and it all flows really well.
aaron_c20

10th Nov 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simple to do .... close your eyes and simply floor the shit outta it LOL !
gav93

10th Nov 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piece of piss i will go and buy a black corsa c sxi tint it out fam ,big 18 inch rimzz put on a bit of horrific dub wub step and just lean back and drive straight thru dem, innit.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th Nov 12 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I put some roundabouts on your roundabout to cause a reverse roundabout so you can go the wrong way whilst going the right way

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How does this work then bluds 22 database queries in 0.0123391 seconds