corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yanks want Piers Morgan out

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yanks want Piers Morgan out
Dave

User status: Offline
8th Jan 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate it when complete morons occasionally have very valid points but they get lost in amongst the rest of their rant.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've decided I hate this guy more then anyone else in the world ever.
Dave

8th Jan 13 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I've decided I hate this guy more then anyone else in the world ever.

Piers Morgan or the republican mentalist?
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yank cunt
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he the guy 4chan were pranking that time?
Hammer

8th Jan 13 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The yank lunatic has made me do the absolute impossible.

I support Piers Morgan
Hammer

8th Jan 13 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watched 'the debate' fucking hell I want to kill him, I have actual anger towards him
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree that allowing a civilian to have an ACR, M4A1 or something fully auto seems a bit overkill to just protect themselves.. i mean whats next? rocket launchers or a minigun?

i think statistically gun crime is lower than things like knife crime and 'rock' crime but because of the recent events thats all that seems to be focused on.

just seemed like a statistic fight, at the end of the day, statistics were being used to by each party to validate there own points..

yea so what 35 people in the UK were killed by gun crime, yes that is very small, 0.00055% i think but the 11,458 is only 0.003% still hardly a lot in the general scheme of things, plus like the american said the majority of them are probably gang related so the number would be much lower straight away.

end of the day they have a right to defend themselves so they are allowed guns, what kind of guns they are allowed might possibly be different to what i would say would be allowed but as it stands if knife crime is in fact a bigger killer then they should focus on that.
Reecemac

8th Jan 13 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like arguing with a toddler, especially when he does the accent.
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
It's like arguing with a toddler, especially when he does the accent.

i fucking pissed myself at that, if i was piers i think i would of just slapped him in the face.
Ricky352

8th Jan 13 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
i agree that allowing a civilian to have an ACR, M4A1 or something fully auto seems a bit overkill to just protect themselves.. i mean whats next? rocket launchers or a minigun?

i think statistically gun crime is lower than things like knife crime and 'rock' crime but because of the recent events thats all that seems to be focused on.

just seemed like a statistic fight, at the end of the day, statistics were being used to by each party to validate there own points..

yea so what 35 people in the UK were killed by gun crime, yes that is very small, 0.00055% i think but the 11,458 is only 0.003% still hardly a lot in the general scheme of things, plus like the american said the majority of them are probably gang related so the number would be much lower straight away.

end of the day they have a right to defend themselves so they are allowed guns, what kind of guns they are allowed might possibly be different to what i would say would be allowed but as it stands if knife crime is in fact a bigger killer then they should focus on that.

I was going to work out those gun killing stats too lol, was thinking comparing 11,458 in America to 35 in the UK was a bit of a stupuid argument, especially when you think about the gang related ones.

Not sure where I stand on the debate to be honest. That guy is a dick though. Rediculus to be behaving like that in that situation.
Nismo

8th Jan 13 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it again, i want to shoot him, with his own gun, whilst wearing a red coat and a pirate hat.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With nismole
Dom

8th Jan 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The accent bit is brilliant
Nismo

8th Jan 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Accent needs to go viral
sc0ott

8th Jan 13 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good thing about scotland is the yanks dont know we exist. They think the uk is just england

Im away to ammu-nation to stock up on body armour and smg bullets.
Kyle T
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow that was amazing What an absolute bellend!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Chris
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYJELo6mxE0

3:50 lolz

[Edited on 08-01-2013 by Chris]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yanks want Piers Morgan out 23 database queries in 0.0157878 seconds