corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics from todays east midlands meet.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics from todays east midlands meet.
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 13 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next months one is coinciding with the national MK meet I think. After that is Newark I think. Should all be listed in the EM region bit on the meet calendar that Dan put up. £30 on fuel is dedication

I should have give 'em my number as a tip epic.

There's a few more pics but they didn't come out as well as the ones I've posted up in here.

Would be good to see you at one Joe dude, don't think I've actually met you properly yet?

[Edited on 03-03-2013 by Paul W]

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
davegreen
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see you guys at mk then. not as far for me but if i find some one to drive the other corsas over it'll cost more. but hey its the only time i get to drive the cars theses days.
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be up for the Newark meet Paul,it's a lovely drive.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Anty
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

miss my astra
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 01:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great write up Paul, cheers for processing and posting the photo's for me
Feel free to use them in your projects builds or if you wanted the high res ones I'm sure Paul will send them over.

As said the next EM meet will be at MK with the rest of CS, but all the details for following meets are posted in the East Midlands section and in this topic here : http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648875 feel free to contribute and show your support would be great to see you all again at another monthly meet.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
davegreen
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have to see whats happening in may, but i will be along to another of your meets.
cool CORSA'S you guys have, good to see others taking modifing seriously and finding new ideas for your CORSA'S.
davegreen
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
cool! good to meet you guys. should have wash my car though?!

Good to meet you today aswell dave!! Would like to see/hear your b someday though.

theres a thread in projects and builds on the B's x20xev engine build to give you a taster of what its like!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics from todays east midlands meet. 23 database queries in 0.0129039 seconds