corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the other half

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting with the other half
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Mar 13 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being single is so much less hassle
Ad Blue B

5th Mar 13 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
Even if you did do the splitting up, it'll be shit for a while. It would maybe be different if you did it because she was horrible and you couldn't stand her anymore. But when it's someone you still love a lot but you just don't work, it will feel crap. Doesn't make you weak or anything. Keeping busy is probably the best advice anyone could give you

My last relationship ended due to this, went on holiday and she turned into a horrible fucker, came back and that was that, walked away never ever going back to her...

As people have said, do not go back... EVER...
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's never the same if you go back anyway, you have a different view of that person and depending on why you split it can mean trust issues. It never works.
Ad Blue B

5th Mar 13 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
It's never the same if you go back anyway, you have a different view of that person and depending on why you split it can mean trust issues. It never works.

Exactly that, Made the mistake of going back, wish i never had as it cost me a lot of friends :/
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
quote:

Exactly that, Made the mistake of going back, wish i never had as it cost me a lot of friends :/

Same, I ended up hating him because I couldn't trust him, everything he did pissed me off.
richc

5th Mar 13 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Which is what im finding at the moment.

Walked out due to not being happy, moved back home - hated it so ended up going back.

I feel bad, she begs and I stay
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:

Walked out due to not being happy, moved back home - hated it so ended up going back.

You have to do what makes you happy, sometimes it can make you feel bad but in the long run it is for the best. Cruel to be kind. There's no point in being in a relationship if your heart isn't in it, afterall you should be happy and having fun together not feel trapped.
richc

5th Mar 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You have to do what makes you happy, sometimes it can make you feel bad but in the long run it is for the best. Cruel to be kind. There's no point in being in a relationship if your heart isn't in it, afterall you should be happy and having fun together not feel trapped.

I know that's why I feel like a dick.

We are too 'rocky'. One minute we are happy as larry, then the next she flips at something so trivial. I keep calm and she goes off on one (she is a bit of a nutter sometimes) then I flip because I think why I am taking this shit off her and all hell breaks loose

I honestly don't know why I cant just cut loose. I'm usually very precise in my decisions, but for some reason im useless when it comes to her.

I have had more arguments with her in the last three months than I have the whole time I have been with any other girls, put together.
thegsi

5th Mar 13 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel for you man. Split up with my GF of 5 1/2 years in September. We had simply grown apart and both wanted different things which is terrible because we thought so much of each other but at the end of it all, it was for the best. I still think about her now every single day but you just have to keep busy. It's too easy to remember all the good,happy times but you need to also remind yourself of why it happened and also the bad things which made you part ways.

It's been 6 months now and I started seeing other girls, going out more, etc. but I still think about it everyday. Time is healer and hopefully it gets easier. Chin up aye?
JordyCarter

5th Mar 13 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im kind of not with my gf either atm. She is so controllive and doesn't like me seeing my friends incase im smoking kush with them. She flips out at anything like i could brake too hard by accident and get a mouthful its bs. I went back once and played by her rules for about 5 month but after a while you just think wtf am i doing why am i giving her this sort of authority.
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I know that's why I feel like a dick.

We are too 'rocky'. One minute we are happy as larry, then the next she flips at something so trivial. I keep calm and she goes off on one (she is a bit of a nutter sometimes) then I flip because I think why I am taking this shit off her and all hell breaks loose

I honestly don't know why I cant just cut loose. I'm usually very precise in my decisions, but for some reason im useless when it comes to her.

I have had more arguments with her in the last three months than I have the whole time I have been with any other girls, put together.

All couples argue but if its so often and making you unhappy then there is something not right.
Eck
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather end it on my terms than know I'm the reason it ended tbh It'll get better, mate. Just keep yourself busy. And power wank yourself in to a coma.
LukesCorsaSXi

5th Mar 13 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just gone through it. Finished her on Saturday due to never seeing her and was sick of being put at the bottom of the list all the time.

Got a close girl-friend who is now taking all the heat for the break up off my ex's immature friends. Which is driving us both mad because she has nothing to do with it. Fucking females.
Pauly

5th Mar 13 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad i saw this thread an know i'm not the only one going through it, just split with my gf of two years yesterday an feeling like shit.
jameswalshe1990

5th Mar 13 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chin up fella, just gone thought the whole brake up thing in January, been with her two to three years two houses together and a lil dog, come home one day to find her in bed with another bloke, talk about a kick in the spuds or what, things got abit messy with the police and that, I got left the house which I couldn't afford she took the dog and now I've just moved into a nice lil flat ( me batchlor pad ) still hurts now and then and my mind goes into thinking mode but you just gotta keep busy and try to forget, plus I find I have alot more money to spend on clothes getting my car ready for when it's out of hibernation, getting lashed and going strippers ooyea, keep busy go out with mates get pissed and see lots of strippers
DanCobb

5th Mar 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
Fucking females.
Sunz

5th Mar 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
Anyone gone through this recently? Had my own place and now back at the parents and feeling pretty low.

I finished with her as she was a bit obsessive and didnt like me going out etc and everything had to be about her.. you know the type...

Just feels shit on quiet nights like this

It's not all doom and gloom.

Obsessive people in relationships need a good kick up the bumbarass.

My ex was obsessive and after a while I wasn't the same person, obsessive partners are selfish so you did well to get away, you will move on to someone better and get in to a relationship where it's 50/50.
Another good thing is so many other girls will seem like total angels when compared to some jealous obsessive bossy bots trying to tell you want to do.

Personally it took me a 2 months to get over it, I was with her for just over 3 years but in all honestly, I'm happier without someone like that in my life and I think you will be to after a while.

You will wake up one day and think how wonderful it is to be freeeeee
Bonney

5th Mar 13 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going through it all over again now. We started off as good mates then went one step further then sort of drifted apart. In the end we both agreed that it wasn't working so split up and went our seperate ways.

I just sort of got up today, thought right time to make a change and make a new me, so went out, had a haircut, went shopping for some new clothes, seen a few mates and tomorrow starting back the gym.

Just got to go out and try new things and keep busy. One thing my Dad always said to me was "If it's got tits or wheels, It's going to cause you trouble at some point" and he is right!
Russ

5th Mar 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get a lodger to share bills and wank a lot. Better than feelings and stuff.
baza31

5th Mar 13 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone meets a mentalist before they find a decent one. You need to meet bad ones to appreciate good ones. I had a fucking crazy ex , I usually find the mental ones are the filthiest ones . So take my advise and stick to shagging mentalists , fuck them off as soon as you get the opportunity to shag another and so forth, once you can dominate a 'head fucker' you have cracked it
corsa120

5th Mar 13 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha this subject maybe i can help you! i split with my fiance in january although we had few problems leading upto this, we were together 10 years and to be honest i thought me an her would be together forever i loved her to bits im not sure i could say it now but i gave this girl everything nice holidays/clothes we brought a house got engaged and il be honest after living together for 6 years i think it started to take it toll on the relationship i had noticed things sliding abit so i did my best to change it like for instance we was not spending as much time together as we should have so for instance she would agree to babysit for good friends instead of a nice meal and film with me!!!

it carried on like this for ages until early last year when she walked out of tesco without paying for her shopping, then she needed some surgery on her nose, got into trouble at work etc etc list is endless and it came out about 6 months ago she had been drinking behind my back to help her depression and i had been blind to it to be honest i mean she really was drinking alot to the point she crashed my car being 94 over the limit 30 minutes after finishing work!!! she got in serious trouble but jesus it has been horrible and still right now nobody knows why she has problems ro why she does it as she had everything.

4 weeks after leaving me after nearly 11 years she went for a meal with guy she never knew late january and she is now pregnant with his kid can u believe that i mean i believe a once lovely girl has completely lost the plot....

what i will say is i suffered for a good couple of weeks i lost 5 kgs was not eating, i was wrenching in the mornings and just really could not be bothered to go work, i was moping about the house but i had to sort myself out its still affecting me now to some degree but its getting more minimal by the day, but on a good note i have met somebody knew and although its early days and we have only been on few dates things are going great and i cant believe how much i have in common with this girl compared to my ex but as i say im taking it slowly and just having some good fun while trying to progress things!

so my advice chin up, keep busy, go see ur mates even for a cup of tea it really helps and somebody will come along when u least expect it like me!!
DC90

5th Mar 13 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll learn to cope with it, even if the amount you miss her doesn't decrease. Eventually you'll just get used to her not being around and stuff gets much easier. You'll probably still think about her a lot but at the end of the day, what's done is done and you've gotta do your best to crack on and make the best of a shit situation.

You'll be alright
Jules S
Premium Member

5th Mar 13 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women

Three types thereof

1/. Insecure, fly off the handle for no reason, bully, cry a lot to get their own way

2/. Love themselves so much you will never be good enough. 100% you're dumped when somebody richer comes along

3/. somewhere between 1 & 2

1/. is very very common, but not wanted

2/. is very rare, is wanted lots; but ultimately far worse than 1

3/. by far the best bet...depending how close they are to 1 or 2

[Edited on 05-03-2013 by Jules S]
baza31

5th Mar 13 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Women

Three types thereof

1/. Cunts

2/. Cunts

3/. Cunts

1/. is very very common, but not wanted

2/. is very rare, is wanted lots; but ultimately far worse than 1

3/. by far the best bet...depending how close they are to 1 or 2

[Edited on 05-03-2013 by Jules S]
Ben G

5th Mar 13 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think some of you guys should register on that doll forum.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the other half 22 database queries in 0.0158801 seconds