corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coffee Drinkers anything stronger?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Coffee Drinkers anything stronger?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Mar 13 at 05:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Also, coffee doesn't give you energy, it's a myth.
Not a myth, caffeine is a stimulant drug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Stimulant_effects
Did you even read your own link?
"Interestingly, some evidence suggests that coffee does not produce the ergogenic effects observed in other caffeine sources."

pow
Premium Member

21st Mar 13 at 07:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cut that shit out
MatthewR

21st Mar 13 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing wrong with a coffee in the morning if thats your tickle. Just dont have 3-4 more once your at work as thats when the addiction starts!!
Balling
Premium Member

21st Mar 13 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
nothing wrong with a coffee in the morning if thats your tickle. Just dont have 3-4 more once your at work as thats when the addiction starts!!
There's nothing wrong with drinking a lot of coffee either.

Granted, a lot of people, my self included, can suffer from insomnia if drinking coffee too close to bedtime, but other than that a few recent large scale researches have shown that the benefits of drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day by far outweighs the risk.

It's true that some heavy coffee drinkers experience withdrawal symptoms like headache, but there's no risk related to the addiction in it self.

John

21st Mar 13 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I normally have a cup of coffee before going to bed.
nathy_87

21st Mar 13 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was about to say, I drink coffee from the moment my eyes are open right up to I go to sleep so it's defiantly more than 3-4 cups. But im just nodding off by the afternoon.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coffee Drinkers anything stronger? 23 database queries in 0.0100789 seconds