corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW MOBIL!....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEW MOBIL!....
nathy_87

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 13 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went in my mates MkI couple weekends ago, his is the pd130, thought it was a bit slow imo, but that might be because I'm used to mine? But would like to go head to head once it's all done.
Toby
Premium Member

23rd Mar 13 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Motor looks great. Wouldn't be fitting 18's though, would go 16 inch to retain and improve the handling! Also wouldn't go black, to much black there
ChrisBoom

23rd Mar 13 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will need to serious £££ for 300bhp, think the most you'll get from the PD160 turbo is around 230bhp. Mine is 212bhp, 345lb/ft, just an exhaust and map though (It's a PD160 anyway).

This has over 300bhp:

http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/ibiza-cupra-mk4-1-9-8v-buk/
Jonny.K

23rd Mar 13 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats what im sayin il need to gi garrett for 300bhp my mate just bought the thrbo kit from darkside thats on the darkside ibiza. Power wise it will be more than adequate as it is for just now anyway maybe a diff somewhere down the line n i like the black on black look but already been conaidering a bright colour for wheels =P
Jonny.K

1st Apr 13 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well had the fabia on the rollers at wallace performance on saterday morning and quite pleased with the results
It managed 204.2bhp and 303.9 ftlbs at the flywheel.
Trial fitted the 3sdm's aswell n they fit BUT think im goin to go for smaller tyres n more strech as wasnt happy with the height of it
Gareth T

1st Apr 13 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are great cars, my dad had a fabia.abd octavia vrs,.both awesome and.good.value.
ChrisBoom

1st Apr 13 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny.K
Well had the fabia on the rollers at wallace performance on saterday morning and quite pleased with the results
It managed 204.2bhp and 303.9 ftlbs at the flywheel.
Trial fitted the 3sdm's aswell n they fit BUT think im goin to go for smaller tyres n more strech as wasnt happy with the height of it

How much were you for a rolling road run at wallace? Think I'll get mine on again, its had a few changes since it was run over a year ago, see if there's any changes.
kz

1st Apr 13 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New wheels look amazing although I'm not a fan of black on black. What make are they?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW MOBIL!.... 22 database queries in 0.0079029 seconds