corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joys of parenthood

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joys of parenthood
_Allan_

User status: Offline
29th May 13 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great Pic
baza31

29th May 13 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't understand kids till you have them . They totally dominate and control every thought you have and change previous thoughts and beliefs from an instant they are born. IMO they are the best thing you could have , nothing else comes close to how u feel for them
Lee_fr200

29th May 13 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My little boy is 4 month and absolutely great

Before kids I was very selfish and materialistic and now I'm completely the opposite that first smile the first giggle carrying them around feeling proud of what you've achieved.

Although me and the Missus are shitting ourselves as he's a wriggly baby and he's outgrown his Moses basket so tonight is his first night in his cot and we are terrified he will roll over onto his face so atm I'm not sleeping just going to keep an eye on him
SVM 286

30th May 13 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb271/corsabadboy/null-62.jpg

Grim.

Never mind. Only another two years or so to go.

Rubber up next time son.
taylorboosh

30th May 13 at 06:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee i wouldnt worry, she sleeps in some wierd positions
corsa_sean

30th May 13 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love my wee girl and as people have said there first word first time they cuddle you them falling asleep on you wouldnt change it for anything best thing ive done with my life
Ben J

30th May 13 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200

Before kids I was very selfish and materialistic and now I'm completely the opposite that first smile the first giggle carrying them around feeling proud of what you've achieved.

Although me and the Missus are shitting ourselves as he's a wriggly baby and he's outgrown his Moses basket so tonight is his first night in his cot and we are terrified he will roll over onto his face so atm I'm not sleeping just going to keep an eye on him

Try not the panic about it. Back in the day they used to say you had to lie babies on their front, these days it's their back. If they are going to roll over, they will! It's hard at first though. My daughter is 2 in September and I still shit myself if she sleeps in longer than normal! Have to go and check on her!
richc

30th May 13 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Try not the panic about it. Back in the day they used to say you had to lie babies on their front, these days it's their back. If they are going to roll over, they will! It's hard at first though. My daughter is 2 in September and I still shit myself if she sleeps in longer than normal! Have to go and check on her!

My missus girl is 22 months and ive been in here life since about 14 month. The whole time I have known her, she has always slept on her front with her bum up in the air and she has never died.
Ben J

30th May 13 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My son slept that way too!
Cavey

30th May 13 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, my daughter slept like that too, no need to worry really. If you've got a video monitor its far easier too!
Gary
Premium Member

30th May 13 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
feeling proud of what you've achieved.

Having a child is not an achievement.

Bringing one up properly is.
Lee_fr200

30th May 13 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I disagree gary having a child is a massive acheivment there are many ppl out there that cant have children there are many with disabilities both mental and physical

So im very proud of what me and the missus have achieved

On another note he stayed on his back all night thank god
Gary
Premium Member

30th May 13 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So all those scrotes that get pregnant at 15 have made a massive achievement by doing so? Don't talk wet.
3CorsaMeal

30th May 13 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee_fr200

30th May 13 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
So all those scrotes that get pregnant at 15 have made a massive achievement by doing so? Don't talk wet.

No they're just dickheads
Gary
Premium Member

30th May 13 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. The achievements come after the birth, not with doing it.
3CorsaMeal

30th May 13 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe all babies born with problems are from inbredding, people may meet from other sides of the country but imo there is still only a few strands of people. I can tell from looking at people if they are related somewhere down the line hundreds of years back.

Inbreeding seems to only bother some people if its immediate family, so either relatives of parents or grandparents, bet quite a few people are shagging their great grandparents bloodline.
Russ

30th May 13 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
and she has never died.
mwg

30th May 13 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure it's all lovely and that and it'll come to me one day but I get really, really bored when people talk about their kids Does my head in.
Brett
Premium Member

30th May 13 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I disagree gary having a child is a massive acheivment there are many ppl out there that cant have children there are many with disabilities both mental and physical

So im very proud of what me and the missus have achieved

On another note he stayed on his back all night thank god

Anyone can stick their dick in someone. How is it an achievement if people aren't physically able to create a child?

As Gary said, being a good parents is the achievement.
Tom

30th May 13 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
My little girls quality, taught her to say da-da and to do clappy clappy hands last week.

I don't think there's anything which can define your life more than raising your own. Everything material becomes insignificant!!

My thoughts exactly... My 7 month old boy can be a pain in the arse (this thought mainly occurs in the middle of the night) but he more than makes up for it by bringing a smile to my face every day.

Things change when you have kids, of course they do, but you get plenty of time to get used to the idea and you learn to value different things than you did before, I wouldn't swap it for anything.

I'm still waiting for him to go for a 2 in the bath, he pretty much always does a wee though

[Edited on 30-05-2013 by Tom]
taylorboosh

30th May 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Not just me who does this then, check shes breathing atleast twice a week
3CorsaMeal

30th May 13 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't there a user on here that turned out to be a baby shaker? Daimo's mate.
taylorboosh

30th May 13 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before my time if so
Eck
Premium Member

30th May 13 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Yup, my daughter slept like that too, no need to worry really. If you've got a video monitor its far easier too!

The technology in those things is crazy. Nightvision, heart monitors, temperature gauges etc

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joys of parenthood 22 database queries in 0.0144629 seconds