corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sick bonfire!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sick bonfire!!
Nath

User status: Offline
25th Jul 13 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Only thing I follow are the bands John, don't flatter yourself. I'm not going to be made to feel like a scumbag by a small minded bigot like yourself - I go for the music and the music alone, not to shout fuck the pope. Get off your fucking high horse.

angry alan.
alan-g-w

25th Jul 13 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ultimately you don't have a clue about any of this Nath.
John

25th Jul 13 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at someone who dislikes the hatred and vitriol of an Orange walk being called a small minded bigot by a supporter of Orange walks.

Great day out with the dregs of society (in Scotland mainly, it's a bit different in Ireland, even the Irish drum bangers are disgusted with the ones here).
alan-g-w

25th Jul 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Lol' at someone who has the small minded prejudice to think that just because there's a group of people who act in a certain way it's ok to tar everyone with the same brush.

You're a Celtic fan from Glasgow John, aren't you? Was it not Celtic fans from Glasgow who were chanting, celebrating the death or murdered soldier Lee Rigby? That must mean that you're one of these sick bastards as well going by your logic. Clown.
alan-g-w

25th Jul 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2789&start=76&posts=80#bottom#ixzz2ZcJCGeVW

Quote:

I registered here because I feel I have to apologise for the Celtic support today, I was at the game and was totally disgusted at the constant IRA chanting, sectarian chanting and worst of all, the so called fans celebrating Lee Rigby's murder.

Whatever fans believe in a political sense, they should still show respect to someone who was willing to give his life to defend us.

Credit to Brentford fans, most other supports wouldn't have shown as much restraint as you did, all it would have taken is one spark and there could have been a riot the way some fans were today.

Not all our fans are knuckle dragging idiots but a percentage is and unfortunately that percentage is the loudest and they drag many other fans down to their level.

I'm utterly ashamed to be a Celtic fan today, so many of us let ourselves and the club we support down.

Read more: http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2789&start=76&posts=80#bottom#ixzz2a5iD5Z7l
John

25th Jul 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the shoe fits. Celtic fans celebrating the death of a soldier are just as stupid as their Rangers counterparts. The stupid Celtic fans don't walk about banging drums for something the majority of them have no idea about. I'm not a fan of any stupid people, doesn't matter what football team they want to support.
Hammer

25th Jul 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
'Lol' at someone who has the small minded prejudice to think that just because there's a group of people who act in a certain way it's ok to tar everyone with the same brush.

You're a Celtic fan from Glasgow John, aren't you? Was it not Celtic fans from Glasgow who were chanting, celebrating the death or murdered soldier Lee Rigby? That must mean that you're one of these sick bastards as well going by your logic. Clown.

Nice move from Orange Walks to Celtic and Rangers(RIP), never seen that happen before

For the record, not one Celtic fan sang any songs about any dead soldiers. It has been proven to be made up bullshit by fans of the newly formed Sevco. This confirmed to me personally by members of my family and friends who were in the stadium. You'll have to find something else I'm afraid.
Nath

25th Jul 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ultimately you don't have a clue about any of this Nath.

I just like the music m8.
Hammer

25th Jul 13 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go for the ambience and fine wine.
alan-g-w

26th Jul 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop trying to stir shit up Paul, the comparison was not between orange walk supporters and Celtic fans, it was simply to point out that John was taking a group of people with individual beliefs and tarring them with the same brush.

So your Celtic supporting family members and friends told you there wasn't any chanting, case closed then. We'll just forget about those half a dozen or so Celtic fans commenting in Hugh Keevins' Hotline column echoing the thoughts of the guy in that quote. Just sweep it under the carpet, it'll be fine.
John

26th Jul 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still tarring every single person who goes to an Orange walk in Glasgow (or Scotland in general) to do anything but shake their head in disgust, with the same brush.

Go for the bands funniest thing I've heard.
Hammer

26th Jul 13 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Stop trying to stir shit up Paul, the comparison was not between orange walk supporters and Celtic fans, it was simply to point out that John was taking a group of people with individual beliefs and tarring them with the same brush.

So your Celtic supporting family members and friends told you there wasn't any chanting, case closed then. We'll just forget about those half a dozen or so Celtic fans commenting in Hugh Keevins' Hotline column echoing the thoughts of the guy in that quote. Just sweep it under the carpet, it'll be fine.

Not sweeping anything under the carpet, show me where and when Celtic fans sang songs about dead soldiers and I'll take everything I said back. I don't GAF how many hotline comments or forum posts you've seen - every single one of them is a lie. The only one trying to stir up shit is you.
Tiger

26th Jul 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must be in the wrong thread, I thought this was about big bonfires?
John

26th Jul 13 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to be Catholics instead of pallets.
alan-g-w

26th Jul 13 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

typical deluded, in denial Celtic fan. What you're claiming is that every single Celtic fan saying they were there at the game and heard the pro-IRA and anti-British army chanting are bitter Rangers fans in disguise? Maybe if there were one or two you'd have a point but just try putting 'celtic chanting lee rigby' into google. I wonder what anyone who wasn't a Celtic fan would draw from that.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sick bonfire!! 22 database queries in 0.0130491 seconds