corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can you take cardboard to the dump/tip?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can you take cardboard to the dump/tip?
John

User status: Offline
17th Sep 13 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Local one to me they all have ideas well above their station. Been asked for ID to prove I'm from the area more than once. Trailers and vans are also only allowed in at certain times. They have a commercial bit that they like sending you round to, so they can send you back to the first bit.
andy1868

17th Sep 13 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the one near us is abit of a pain, whinge about alsorts and using vans etc. then they wonder why there's loads of fly tipping just outside
All Torque

17th Sep 13 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My local one is pretty laid back, they often sell stuff on that they've fixed themselves. One time though they wouldn't let me put a box of engine bits with the scrap metal so I went back later after putting it in refuse sacks and chucked it in with the general household waste.
Ben G

17th Sep 13 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a 'refuse to empty bin' notice on my garden bin after putting soil in with the garden waste.

I now just bag it up and chuck it all in the general waste bin.
andy1868

17th Sep 13 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck the system
John

17th Sep 13 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've disposed of loads in my general waste bin, tiles and rubble from doing house stuff mainly. Been surprised at them taking it on a few occasions because it's been so heavy.
Ben G

17th Sep 13 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes if i'm feeling extra Naughty I chuck everything in the green (general waste) bin
dannymccann

17th Sep 13 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have to pay extra for our green (garden waste) bin to be taken away, I was going to get one then a leaflet came round about it, so I will continue putting all my grass cuttings in the black bin likeI always have done

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can you take cardboard to the dump/tip? 22 database queries in 0.0086710 seconds