corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So I took your advice and started watching breaking bad...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So I took your advice and started watching breaking bad...
Hammer

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 13 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact I've completely forgot one of my favourites, Suits.
Jay

22nd Oct 13 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Jay
What's game of thrones roughly about without giving anything away??
Knights and dragons and horses and shit. And lots of sex.

It's a brutally violent depiction of an alternative middle ages, where all the realms of a small world are at war over who get to rule them all.

You lost me at dragons

Seen someone on Facebook talking about Luther, anyone recommend it?
chrisritch

22nd Oct 13 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrow is the best thing on TV atm imo
Jambo

22nd Oct 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luther is fucking amazing
Balling
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
which is a shame as the story is generally interesting!
Yup, the series annoyed me as it had the premise to be quite good. I even liked a lot of the characters, especially Charlie and Peter.

Every single time they solved a mystery it was just so utterly cringe worthy. It's like CSI, but in stead of dubious use of photo manipulation, they're recalibrating a guys brain so he receives transmission to different nerve centers...

Also, when Olivia is first drafted in to the department investigating the Pattern, nobody at the FBI knows about it and it's all top secret. Then in every subsequent episode her former boss Charlie is involved in all the investigations!?

The whole thing is just incredibly stupid.

Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've watched a season and a half of Breaking bad and got pretty bored of it tbh, the missus has watched a few more episodes, but I've not really got into it. Think I was expecting it to be the best thing ever as everyone has said it was.

Other than that I've not really got anything I'm watching now Dexter has finished.

We watch Bones every week, its entertaining and doesn't need much thought to watch it, but that's her programme.

Fringe was pretty good for a few seasons, drifted out of that too, haven't watched season 5, all got a bit TOO silly and ridiculous.

Need.to get Game of thrones I think.
Dave

22nd Oct 13 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wife raves about Game of Thrones but then she also watches bilge like Kardashians, Real Housewives and some thing about the twins off Sister Sister. The whole fantasy element puts me off so I've never given it a chance tbh.

Homeland was ok, watched the first series but couldn't be messed with the second, seemed like one of those programmes that they were going to drag out for no obvious reason, like Lost and Heroes.

Breaking Bad is the best thing I've seen on tv ever, without doubt. Even better than Band of Brothers IMO, which is going some really.

Really need another good series to get into, seems anything with lots of B's in the title is a safe bet.
A2H GO

23rd Oct 13 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
In fact I've completely forgot one of my favourites, Suits.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So I took your advice and started watching breaking bad... 23 database queries in 0.0051441 seconds