corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How Old is too Old

Poll: How Old is too Old
Nah man, Keep mixing it with the kids 22 (84.62%)
Yes mate, get some slippers and an electric foot heater 4 (15.38%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How Old is too Old
Y869 SRA

User status: Offline
6th Nov 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
This falls into two camps of reasoning...

1. The youngster (18-21 year old) will see 30 as being 'VERY OLD' ... this is mainly due to the fact they've barely lived and the gap between when they were 'a kid' is only a couple of years... So another 12-9 years (to 30) is a massive jump. (If they think back to 9-12 years ago, they were only 6-9 years old lol).

2. The second camp is the old fart in the office, who is in his mid 40s, under the thumb with a wife, never has any enjoyment in life and is utterly jealous.

Ignore both of them, they're both idiots.

What he said ^
alan-g-w

6th Nov 13 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM, I worked with the same sort of guy who was 36, he was on it every other week. I never saw him as old in the way he acted and thought he was nearer my age (24) when I first met him.

For the OP, not to be cliché but you're only as young as you feel. The fact of the matter is that 30 is not old, that's the bottom line here. Even if you want to keep doing what you're doing when you're 50, keep doing it. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what other people think

[Edited on 06-11-2013 by alan-g-w]
3CorsaMeal

6th Nov 13 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Age is a state of mind
Tiger

6th Nov 13 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 33, I'm partying harder than I used to, I'll often get in after 6am on a night out, I have no kids though.

May I add, I don't go out as frequently as I used to, but that's partly down to the fact that most of my mates are married with kids.

[Edited on 06-11-2013 by Tiger]
John

6th Nov 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
I went to see Deap Vally last week with my mate who is in his mid-thirties, and most of the people there were blokes in at least their forties. Don't worry about it, mate

After I've googled who they are, a load of guys in their forties at that is definitely a crisis.
kz

6th Nov 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 29 and never made a conscious decision to stop clubbing etc. it's just I'm very selective and it can be boring unless there's a crew of you (which there rarely is these days) this year I've probably had about 5 mad ones but they've all been good... usually prefer hanging out at people's houses or just pubbing and eating in restaurants.

I'll never stop going to festivals though, love them! Any excuse to drink in the day
Ben G

6th Nov 13 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old at 30

I work with a guy who is 30 and still gets his pants washed by his mum. He's more of a kid than me and i'm 25.
Generation

6th Nov 13 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do what you want, if anything I feel sorry for them.

Thinking they're too old to do certain a stuff and going to a club is "mega wild and something only teenagers do"

I'm 26 go to any bar whenever, loads of gigs mainly punk, stage dives etc.. Never felt out of place.

If your life
Rickavo

6th Nov 13 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't say you're too old for whp but fucking knife party????
micra_pete
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
I wouldn't say you're too old for whp but fucking knife party????

I saw them at creamfields are they were very very good, but in WHP they were incredible.

Thanks again for all the replies, seems pretty clear cut.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How Old is too Old 24 database queries in 0.0127809 seconds