corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Santander / Abbey National / Cahoot online banking piss poor security and possible data breach

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Santander / Abbey National / Cahoot online banking piss poor security and possible data breach
Dom

User status: Offline
25th Jan 14 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Notice its only weirdos who have separate accounts for everything.

Not sure it makes someone a weirdo if someone wants to incorporate a bit of data separation (i suspect most people have multiple email addresses anyway); plus you don't necessarily need separate accounts, most providers offer email aliasing.
John

25th Jan 14 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a an alias, or an account for every different provider you use is weird, also takes time setting them up. What about ebay sellers? They will have access to your email address and it's not ebay directly. Do you then set an alias up for everyone you buy from on ebay?

If you've got the time and inclination to do it, it's obviously not affecting me, so no big deal. Definitely weird though.
Paul Moore

26th Jan 14 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Rob

Looks like you're fighting a losing battle here.

Can you drop me your contact details to paul@ramblingrant.co.uk - I might be able to shed some light on what's happened.

Thanks,

Paul.
Ben G

26th Jan 14 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats going on here.
Jason x
Premium Member

26th Jan 14 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Moore
Hi Rob

Looks like you're fighting a losing battle here.

Can you drop me your contact details to paul@ramblingrant.co.uk - I might be able to shed some light on what's happened.

Thanks,

Paul.

baza31

26th Jan 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say what

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Santander / Abbey National / Cahoot online banking piss poor security and possible data breach 22 database queries in 0.0122490 seconds