corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CS will love this

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS will love this
A1EX

User status: Offline
13th Mar 14 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Men shouldn't hit women purely because we are men, it's just not right, if you can't handle or take a slap/hit from a woman then you seriously need to grow some balls
fir3vip3r

13th Mar 14 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
Men shouldn't hit women purely because we are men, it's just not right, if you can't handle or take a slap/hit from a woman then you seriously need to grow some balls

A1EX

13th Mar 14 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why so you think it's ok to hit a woman?
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Mar 14 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not 'OK'

You wouldn't go around beating women for no reason

But is it OK to defend yourself if one attacked you? if your opinion is no then that's cool but personally it's just as bad both ways.
A1EX

13th Mar 14 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defend yourself in an appropriate manner yes, not hit or strike the woman/girl. It is bad that women attack men of course and it's even worse that men attack women, but there's still no way I'll ever see it acceptable to strike a woman and personally men that do are just cowards
Dom

13th Mar 14 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It is bad that women attack men of course and it's even worse that men attack women....

Why is it worse? Surely it doesn't matter what the gender or do you prefer inequality?
alan-g-w

14th Mar 14 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got to say I agree with him. Imagine your mate told you he was battered by a girl at the weekend? Don't know about you but I'd laugh like fuck if it was my pal. That same pal says he was battered by a guy and I'd definitely be more concerned anyway.

I reckon I wouldn't hit a female. If it ever got to the point of a girl hitting me, it'd be a case of putting her in an arm lock or something. I'm not exactly Chuck Norris but I'd be scared to hit a lassie in case I seriously fucked her up. Same thing done to me by a guy and I'd have a square go no problem
Jules S
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Defend yourself in an appropriate manner yes, not hit or strike the woman/girl. It is bad that women attack men of course and it's even worse that men attack women, but there's still no way I'll ever see it acceptable to strike a woman and personally men that do are just cowards

A psycho ex of mine came at me with a carving knife once, so I punched her out.

I sometimes doubt she would have gone through with the knife/my face connection but I don't regret it for a second and it didn't and doesn't make me a coward
fir3vip3r

14th Mar 14 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why so you think it's ok to hit a woman?

It's a as its a bit of a silly generalising comment.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 07:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at Alex. Give your head a shake son. I wouldn't hit a 'lady' but most birds arnt very lady like now so are on a level playing field.
Balling
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N16K
If anyone defends this you are defending domestic violence
How the fuck is defending some guy slapping a woman back as a knee jerk reaction the same as defending domestic violence?

If you hit someone in the face, be prepared to be hit back. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Had he punched the chick in the nose, sure, that'd be a bit excessive. But he slapped her back, like for like, so I honestly don't see how he did anything wrong.

I think you have a very skewed notion of what exactly domestic violence is, if you think this even begins to compare.

baza31

14th Mar 14 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with balling.

But I'd of give her a cunt punt or a round house ovarian kick
3CorsaMeal

14th Mar 14 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd do a greenie into her mouth while she shouting.
alan-g-w

14th Mar 14 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Lol at Alex. Give your head a shake son. I wouldn't hit a 'lady' but most birds arnt very lady like now so are on a level playing field.

It'sa bit different if it's like what Jules said there and she's got a weapon - I'd be close to knocking a child out if they came at me with a knife. Obviously weapons are going to level the playing field, the same way that you or I would have a chance against a pro cage fighter if we were the only one given a mace.

The majority of women are physically smaller and weaker than men. If a 25 stone fatty ran full pelt at me in attack mode I'd have no hesitation in sticking a fist out for their jaw to run into. A 9 stone girl starts slapping me about a bit in the middle of town after a night out because I called her pal fat or something? It would be taking a liberty to hit them back. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

[Edited on 14-03-2014 by alan-g-w]
John

14th Mar 14 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That original video is also India or somewhere in that region. I bet that a slap off a woman, especially in public, is mush worse than it would be deemed here.
Ben G

14th Mar 14 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N16K
I do not believe that any man should hit a woman ever, but sadly many things I believe should not happen do occur, far to often. The list is endless! So she slapped him so what, he knew he was on camera and lets make it simple should not have reacted. If anyone defends this you are defending domestic violence, that is not something I would have wanted my Mum to suffer would you? The slap is not the issue his anger is the issue.

Jesus Christ

So you're condoning domestic violence against men?
Ben G

14th Mar 14 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand why some men think that all women are fragile little things.
A1EX

14th Mar 14 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

In general they are, but then again a lot of men seem to be fragile little things nowadays. I can't actually believe that the majority wouldnt have a problem hitting a woman if she hit him.

In response to Gary, how the hell are most "birds" on a level playing field?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly if a bird slapped me I probably wouldn't have a problem slapping her back.

If it was mid argument and she went mad smacking me on the arm and that (like women do) then I wouldn't obviously
But if she cracked me in the face like on that video. She would be getting the same back
Gary
Premium Member

14th Mar 14 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

In general they are, but then again a lot of men seem to be fragile little things nowadays. I can't actually believe that the majority wouldnt have a problem hitting a woman if she hit him.

Because not hitting women came from a time where women weren't rough slags. Now a lot are so need a slap back if they give out.

And tbh if they were in the kitchen where they belong they wouldn't be in the firing line.
kz

14th Mar 14 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This bird had it in for my girlfriend once and was getting really lairy so I had words... she slapped me square in the jaw and tbh maybe it's because I was drunk but it felt like a gnat landing on me. I just called her a fucking whore and walked off. Good old Southend seafront!
A1EX

14th Mar 14 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
quote:

Because not hitting women came from a time where women weren't rough slags. Now a lot are so need a slap back if they give out.

And tbh if they were in the kitchen where they belong they wouldn't be in the firing line.

cant argue with that
Russ

14th Mar 14 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd fake a sneeze and drop nut on her
SVM 286

15th Mar 14 at 03:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I remember a couple of good debates about whether guys can hit women, how about this example

http://youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

Race and religion might be playing a part here but shitting fuck, it's a good contact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU ...tbh
alan-g-w

15th Mar 14 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, charming

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CS will love this 23 database queries in 0.0158110 seconds