corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Starting a new toilet roll - fiddly as fuck

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starting a new toilet roll - fiddly as fuck
sc0ott

User status: Offline
20th Nov 14 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not charmin its actually cushelle.
Bonney

20th Nov 14 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next question, do you put it in the holder with it coming off the front, or the back?
evilrob
Premium Member

20th Nov 14 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've managed to go 33 years without consciously putting a bog roll in the holder one way round or the other. I imagine I will now develop a preference and add it to my list of OCDs though - thanks for that.
Ben G

21st Nov 14 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy Andrex. Haven't had a problem in a good while now. Think 9 rolls are about 4 quid. Less than 50p a roll is good value for the peace of mind and no worry of the finger breaking through and entering your farthole.

This is the Andrex in blue packaging btw. The other ones don't seem to be as good for some reason.

[Edited on 21-11-2014 by Ben G]
Ben G

21st Nov 14 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
It's not charmin its actually cushelle.

Cushelle is shockingly bad i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

The rolls are also a lot smaller than Andrex so you end up going through it quicker.
Ben G

21st Nov 14 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney
Next question, do you put it in the holder with it coming off the front, or the back?

Omfg don't get me started on this!

I always have to have the tissue coming off the front. The missus doesn't care and sometimes it comes off the back. No no no! It just doesn't seem right.

Had a good few arguments with her about that very problem. She thinks i'm weird.
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

21st Nov 14 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

I always have to have the tissue coming off the front. The missus doesn't care and sometimes it comes off the back. No no no! It just doesn't seem right.

Had a good few arguments with her about that very problem. She thinks i'm weird.

Glad that it's not only me with this problem

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
baza31

21st Nov 14 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be called OCDsport
3CorsaMeal

21st Nov 14 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

I get the same at work, i swear someone keeps switching it round so the paper comes off the back. Weirdos imo
boylers11

21st Nov 14 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has to come over the top and down the front imo, as if you've had a shower and steamed the bathroom up, the wall tiles are wet and it sticks to the wall! 8-)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Starting a new toilet roll - fiddly as fuck 23 database queries in 0.0080659 seconds