corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » screened wire

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author screened wire
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 15 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv moved it from the engine bay to the bulk head so you can't see it. It's too far away so needs longer wire
Dee25790

3rd Apr 15 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right. I keep saying I'll tidy my engine bay up.. It'll never happen haha
3CorsaMeal

3rd Apr 15 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Duraseal connectors are the best to use when joining wires. Used loads of them recently.

[Edited on 03-04-2015 by 3CorsaMeal]
SVM 286

3rd Apr 15 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're very effective. You really need the correct crimp tool and heat gun to do them properly though.

Used to use them at vw all the time as they were the only accepted standard for fixing the frequent wiring faults on their cars.
Dee25790

5th Apr 15 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Duraseal connectors are the best to use when joining wires. Used loads of them recently.

[Edited on 03-04-2015 by 3CorsaMeal]

Would these work on a sheilded wire though? Obvs would connect the core fine but then how could you connect the shielding?

ive never used these so curious to know what they're like

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » screened wire 22 database queries in 0.0103381 seconds