corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pvs stand? am I too late?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pvs stand? am I too late?
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Apr 15 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have made a lot more Tarmac over the winter. Rode through on my bike when they were doing it.
JonnyTurbo92

30th Apr 15 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disaster like both times iv been down kept telling myself I would be on corsasport stand and seemed this was going to be the year, pretty gutted like. On the plus side iv now got 12 more months to finish my car so should be completed by then haha
Ben G

30th Apr 15 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait, so corsasport won't be at PVS? how did this happen? Not sure how the process works regarding passes. Do you have to apply for them first then? I thought you just pay and turn up.
Mark.W

30th Apr 15 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What an absolute shambles by the event organisers this is.

Just think of all the hard work and money people have put into there cars to have them ready for PVS to be told this

I actually bought 2 of the 6 tickets i ordered through AON just incase the corsa didn't behave itself so i could take my Astra but its not the same if you get what i mean.

I will be keeping an eye on the weather the week before PVS and if it ends being forcast to be shit il be cancelling the hotel and giving it a miss altogether, infact i hope it buckets down.

[Edited on 30-04-2015 by Mark.W]
Mark.W

30th Apr 15 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyTurbo92
Disaster like both times iv been down kept telling myself I would be on corsasport stand and seemed this was going to be the year, pretty gutted like. On the plus side iv now got 12 more months to finish my car so should be completed by then haha

Wrong it gives you an extra month to have it ready for Billing
JonnyTurbo92

1st May 15 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was tempted to do billing like is it a month after pvs?
Mark.W

1st May 15 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes 11th & 12th July but Sunday is usually the main day ofthe event.
Mark.W

1st May 15 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do we know exactly what other clubs that have had the same problem apart from the Corsa C forum?
gidged500
Premium Member

1st May 15 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mig web
Jason x
Premium Member

1st May 15 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Club Calibra

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pvs stand? am I too late? 22 database queries in 0.0122211 seconds