corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Internet

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Internet
Dee25790

User status: Offline
26th Jun 15 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has this site ever been on tapatalk?
Generation

26th Jun 15 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like how the people that are cool and don't use it, put so much effort into telling not people they don't
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 15 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new cool is telling people how anti fun you are.

Ojc is still a fuckin skeletal prick though.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Jun 15 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
Has this site ever been on tapatalk?

No, tried a few times to sort out programming it but its a raft of over-complicated things which I can't fathom.

Did ask for help a while back without much interest. I would like it on there TBH. Its currently terrible on mobiles.

Wouldn't even mind an app, I had always said I wouldn't go in that direction and its not really necessary for conversation but it would be nice for photos, ticket sales, that type of thing that's outside the forum data.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tapatalk is redundant these days, not seen it for ages
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jun 15 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Site works fine on a smartphone from this century ian
Dee25790

26th Jun 15 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't be bad on an app.

I've got a few forums for various things on tapatalk it's handy rather than having to go into safari
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Jun 15 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Site works fine on a smartphone from this century ian

Still needs zooming, the page widths and the fonts are all to cock.
Generation

26th Jun 15 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the "views" field next to thread should go. That would slow that little bit more on the page. I don't see a need for it
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 15 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only bit that is shit on this site when using a mobile is when you are pasting links into this text box for several pictures. It doesn't quite work and the cursor is off the screen most the time.

Rest works great.
Andrew

27th Jun 15 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think cs will die but it does need backup from current members. New members also need targeting.

The cunts need to sort their lives out but you will always get them.
Ojc

27th Jun 15 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes we all need to contribute more on a daily basis, get off Facebook and spend time here
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 15 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you stayed on Facebook Crowe, this place would prosper. And take sally Williams with you.
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like using corsasport. I don't have Facebook, Twitter or instagram no more. Still spend loads of time on here but like people have stated nothing much happens anymore.
Balling
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Wouldn't even mind an app, I had always said I wouldn't go in that direction and its not really necessary for conversation but it would be nice for photos, ticket sales, that type of thing that's outside the forum data.
Why would you need an app for that?

A redesign with up to date CSS would be easier and more future proof.

Just use/copy a theme you like.

Something like this would work great on phones without messing with apps. http://phpbb3.pixelgoose.com/index.php

Could make it look almost exactly like CS today, just better optimised for phones.

Balling
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I read that backwards somehow.

I'd still maintain that better webdesign is the way to go for mobile friendly content, not a dedicated app.

Jambo

28th Jun 15 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tapatalk is utter crap.

No problems using this site and I always use desktop sites on my iPhone. Only mobile site over ever liked was Pizza huts old one. Never seen the appeal. Zero functionality, look shite etc
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only thing I'd say I would like is a notification when someone has commented on a thread I have otherwise I forget to read haha
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no issues with how the site currently looks or works.

I think a rep scheme would be cool though
taylorboosh

28th Jun 15 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
The only thing I'd say I would like is a notification when someone has commented on a thread I have otherwise I forget to read haha

No
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

No

Do 1
taylorboosh

28th Jun 15 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the fuck would you want notifications?

More shit popping up anoying you... Just subscribe to threads you comment in then you will get an email
SVM 286

28th Jun 15 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I think tbh, someone needs to accidentally stick a few dozen KV through the wrong things at bookface HQ. Preferably all of their servers.

Always held all that myface/friendface/bookspace bullshit in the utmost contempt. The fact that it's got to the point where it's robbing traffic from useful resources only increases my dislike of it.

Sick of hearing about it frankly. It's like a nasty disease.

Their data farm is in Sweden if you want to fuck it up.

Loads of English lads working there too as the Swedish are too laid back haha. Lad has just come back into our site that's been over there

Air strike on Sweden it is then Dee
SVM 286

28th Jun 15 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
I like how the people that are cool and don't use it, put so much effort into telling not people they don't

Well I'm as far from cool as it gets Gen and I would never even consider using it.

So it's not just posers being cool. Some ordinary people genuinely just hate banal, tedious shite
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Jun 15 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the notifications would have more value if the site was busier, but the threads you commented on yesterday more than likely will be still in the recent threads part so its not really needed.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Internet 23 database queries in 0.0223351 seconds