corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » America...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author America...
Joe

User status: Offline
6th Jul 15 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and the Mrs covered a lot of California and I reckon everything totalled up we spent around £6,000 between us so what you're planning on spending should easily cover a really good trip.
oJNAo
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
One thing I have to see is Alcatraz, got obsessed about that for a while actually! The missus wants to go San Francisco anyway so kind of makes sense. I wouldn't mind not getting everything done, and going back years down the line. Just as long as I get a sizeable taster

Regarding costs... one way I'm looking at it is I got of some of my money from an inheritance. It was meant to be around £10k, but in the end I got £16k so I kind of feel like I have £6k 'extra' and I'm sure he would have wanted me to spend it on something I really wanted to do.

My memory is shocking and I forgot but I did Alcatraz too, it's so eerie and cool
sc0ott

7th Jul 15 at 05:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
sc0tt - discovery cove is pointless unless you go all in balls out dolphin experience

We are doing the dolphin experience.
sc0ott

7th Jul 15 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
discovery cove ultimate package
universal 3 park ticket

that gets you Universal, Islands of adventure, wet n wild, discovery cove swim, sea world, aquatica, busch gardens

ours is £330 for when we are going

Are you sure? Universal '3' park ticket sounds like you get entry to 3 parks?
whitter45

7th Jul 15 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
lol at 5k you bunch of pussies.

i'll wait for whitter45 to turn up and show you what you to spend on a holiday - pro tip - prepare your cheque book and your anus

Route66 awesome - see East to West, 3.5k miles but most the time very few things to do at the evening unless in the bigger parts of the journey like vegas Chicgao, LA etc

West Coast - so so good but more tiring than Route66 although less miles - basiclaly because you see loads in the day but also do loads at the evening because its the west coast

We went far eat though this year and TBH it knocked the socks of the US and I really like the US

If it had to be US do West Coast I think (but include Vegas and Grand Canyon - Yosemite to Veas is 450 miles and 9 hours through Death Valley but worth the drive)

Orlando is OK but the money you spend on such a trip - you could see far more places and experience roadtrips

links here

Route 66
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=563951

West Coast
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=657502&highlight=1&pid=8772955#pid8772955

My far east holiday will be posted over the next week or so
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th Jul 15 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
discovery cove ultimate package
universal 3 park ticket

that gets you Universal, Islands of adventure, wet n wild, discovery cove swim, sea world, aquatica, busch gardens

ours is £330 for when we are going

Are you sure? Universal '3' park ticket sounds like you get entry to 3 parks?

it does but the disco cove one gets you the rest
Ben G

7th Jul 15 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked discovery cove.

Typhoon lagoon was good. Busch gardens was great.
Wrighty

7th Jul 15 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just went through whitters route66 pics, as if that was 5 years ago

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » America... 22 database queries in 0.0062861 seconds