corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GGGGrrrrrrr

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GGGGrrrrrrr
Rob R

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rollin On Floor Laughing My Fuckin Arse Off!
M4tt

10th Aug 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuk it. if she's a slag, there's no point worrying over it. You would't want n e thing to do with her relationship wise n e way.

tell her the fuk off. That will confuse her cause she's already tried to stir things by saying your mate raped her (which he probably didn't) she expects you to tell him the fuk off.

n e way what were you doin in a pub at 16
Rob R

10th Aug 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, im a big boy (so she said lol) i get served in pubs no probs so thought me n me m8s should go up coz weather was nice n there was plenty of birds about
Munchie

10th Aug 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes plenty of birds about.....grab dem den take em da bog. if dey complain den give them a fiver and a bottle of orange bacardi breezer.

that reminds me... MOOOOOÉÉÉÉÉTTTTT haha i better go and text me mate and tell her i want to use her body for a nite or 2 haha. good luck mate and let da munch know how ya get on. also if she has any cheap mates let me know. i have £1.40 in me wallet rite now.
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Aug 03 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As someone mentioned, the girl might be swinging the consent bit just to make him look bad and her better, so be aware of that.

I'd bring it up with your mate though. He shouldn't have had a go if he knew you'd been there. Consenting or not thats not a mate thing. Be pissed off with him. And also warn him that an accusation has been made and its a fairly serious one. The judge will ask what she was doing in the toilet with him in the first place though?
Munchie

11th Aug 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian ure so full of shit

follow da munch and all will be well..

taxi for Ian
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Aug 03 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i have her number?
Munchie

11th Aug 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GGGGrrrrrrr 22 database queries in 0.0093360 seconds