corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!!
barry_kellett99

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I bought the domain name and webspace and he paid me back....... but i still own the registration, har har, Mmmm, I could so rip him off!

Next one i make i am charging maintenance costs, but this guy is such a nice fcuker i hate him!

wee girl i know (does some modelling yum) asked me to make her a website as she is a fashion student, il do hers for free as i know her more than a mate
mestonian

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the latter of the two, lol - i resigned cos of the working environment, they didnt really care for their staff and were known in the design field for it. Ive had my time in international marketing, now im freelance and as you say, earning 3 times as much.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quick favour pls...can u check my webpage !!! 22 database queries in 0.0080719 seconds