corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions on 911....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions on 911....
AJ890

User status: Offline
11th Sep 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

precisely its all bollocks
3CorsaMeal

11th Sep 03 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we all gonna have different opinions on it......

i just think things would be different if america wasn't so superficial (sp)

what i mean is, stuff can occur in america which will affect other less developed countries, but in those countries they can't do much thats gonna touch america.
Unless someone crashes a plane into a building......which is sad, but proves a point.
Jambo

11th Sep 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mattert what america had done nothing could ever justify what those terroists did.

Daimo has it right in a world where a government has the say in what happens in the world and democracy at its current state has basically failed. Then simply mindlessly killing 10000's of people who dont have anything to do with it, more concerned with their own personal lives.

Most americans do not have a clue as to their governments secrets, nor do the rest of the world, and thats not to say ours is any better by far!!

America is made a target more than us due to its size and its economic succsess and quality of life. Were in almost the same boat, except were a tiny country so no one will bother.

Democracy no longer functions in this world, i choose personally not to vote on my government because i would actually have to choose from one of these parties, none of which i care for. This is more and more evident with all the people of britian. For me democracy died it was offically heard that the CIA and FBi run the american governement. The day a president was murdered for wanting to stop a war.

On september 12th 2001 over 10 members of Osama Bin Ladens family were flown by a private jet owned and paid for by the american government back home from destinations all over northern america.
pug306boy

11th Sep 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said jambo
whitter45

11th Sep 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with jambo. What F**ks me off is the fact that Bush now says its a war against people who carry out acts such as September 11th. However we have put up with 25 years of bombing and killing with the IRA, which American have sold arms to for 25 years-in other aiding there acts of terror. they are just total hypocrits (sp) they are not bothered about people bombing others until its themselves that have been hit.
I do also agree that it was an awful act what they carried out on America but in a way it has made them realise what other countries are having to put up with. Anyway thats my opinion.
And as for weapons of mass destruction they take the P*ss. What gives them the right to bomb a country cos they might have weapons of mass destruction when america probably have more than anyone else. i do agree with the war on Iraq but there excuses for doing it are not justified.
Cheers
Ojc

11th Sep 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I say nuke America.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions on 911.... 22 database queries in 0.0103989 seconds