corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » now ive decided!! ***with pics***

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author now ive decided!! ***with pics***
R Lee

User status: Offline
12th Sep 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Noonster19
I work out I dont like the rear because thats what I think

And If you shop about Im sure you can get a better lower back/new back for a similar price....... or am I wrong about this bit??

yeah you can find some other stuff.
rieger koncept gt was quite a cool one, but when i had a look at some of the photos iwas scared that ill destroy the thing as it was low as fuck, its also a fibreglass one which i think cracks/breaks easier than abs plastic
Jason Iles

12th Sep 03 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chaz mate as already said FFWD are the main suppliers for reiger, there where I bought mine from

The rear is very easy to fit if there are two of you but if your not confident then get the pros to do it and see if they'll blend it in as this will look a much nicer finish

good luck buddy
ChazSXi

12th Sep 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
Chaz mate as already said FFWD are the main suppliers for reiger, there where I bought mine from

The rear is very easy to fit if there are two of you but if your not confident then get the pros to do it and see if they'll blend it in as this will look a much nicer finish

good luck buddy

cheers mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll