corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread sponsored by Sparkys revenge

New Poll
  <<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread sponsored by Sparkys revenge
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 12 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so will i

mr green to the rescue
kennySRi

14th May 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant believe you Liverpool guys are saying you have had a better season than United. Carling cup and reaching the final in the FA cup is nothing compared to being in the CL, 8th in the league is a joke tbh and from what i can see you havnt improved one bit from last year.

Biased or not, i would much rather be in United's position and that's saying something after not winning anything.
chrisritch

14th May 12 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
I cant believe you Liverpool guys are saying you have had a better season than United. Carling cup and reaching the final in the FA cup is nothing compared to being in the CL, 8th in the league is a joke tbh and from what i can see you havnt improved one bit from last year.

Biased or not, i would much rather be in United's position and that's saying something after not winning anything.

Because you being in the CL got you far this season didn't it?
Robbo

14th May 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Think I am going to be routing for Chelsea in the champs league final.
traitor
Robbo

14th May 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Fuck yeah.

also, traitor
Cavey

14th May 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utd won the charity shield. That has about as much meaning as the Carling Cup, so I'd say their second place finish means they had a better season. Silverware and 2nd place on goal difference
Robbo

14th May 12 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
west broms goalie will never play another game in the premier league

Why?

did you not watch MOTD? he was absolutely shocking. never seen a debut like it. awful.

his attempted skill when getting mugged by Benayoun. That shows how shit you are when Yossi Benayoun makes you look a twat

And yet the irony is that benayoun is still betetr than practically your entire squad
kennySRi

14th May 12 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

No we had an awful time in Europe this year but that wont be happening again. We took our group for granted and didnt take it seriously, we wont make the same mistake again. At least we will have that chance next season

As a Liverpool, honestly, what did you hope for at the beginning of the season and are you happy with what you have ended up with?
chrisritch

14th May 12 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Why?

did you not watch MOTD? he was absolutely shocking. never seen a debut like it. awful.

his attempted skill when getting mugged by Benayoun. That shows how shit you are when Yossi Benayoun makes you look a twat

And yet the irony is that benayoun is still betetr than practically your entire squad

Benayoun is shit and looks like he is constantly suffering a stroke the droopy faced bellend

[Edited on 14-05-2012 by chrisritch]
chrisritch

14th May 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

No we had an awful time in Europe this year but that wont be happening again. We took our group for granted and didnt take it seriously, we wont make the same mistake again. At least we will have that chance next season

As a Liverpool, honestly, what did you hope for at the beginning of the season and are you happy with what you have ended up with?

Obviously we were hoping for more but im not disheartened with the end result that much. Take 60-70% of our performances, We had chance after chance after chance that all went begging so we are clearly playing well and creating the chances just not finishing them off. The addition of a proven 20+ goal a season man in the summer should get us there or there abouts for 4th spot I think and then we can look into strengthening further when we can offer CL football.

The only thing that worries me slightly is wether we could attract a 20+ goal man without CL football
kennySRi

14th May 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with that, the amount of chances you have had you should of been winning plenty of games. As you say though, without that CL spot it'll be hard to find the right striker to come, so on that basis getting CL this year would of been much better than winning a bit of silverware.

At the end of the day, every team needs to be stronger next season as there has been some shocking times and results.
Hammer

14th May 12 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
so will i

mr green to the rescue

Your last 2 owners are Green and Whyte and one of your last signings was Cellik, ever think someone is taking the piss out of yous?
Danny P

14th May 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

14th May 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The only thing that worries me slightly is wether we could attract a 20+ goal man without CL football
FLOL the lack of CL football is the aboslute very LEAST of your worries who the fuck are you gonna attract over joining City, Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle, Chelsea and even Everton
Robbo

14th May 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Why?

Benayoun is shit and looks like he is constantly suffering a stroke the droopy faced bellend

better stats than the majority of your squad, cost us nothing (bar wages) and chipped in with numerous vital goals in big big games. i was less than pleased when we brought him in but hes won me over with his attitude, committment and tbh skill, been a calming prescence as a starter in big big games for us and helped us turn around the problems we had in Jan/Feb (lost all our games + Milan/Sunderland games)
Ben J

14th May 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chrisbitch do you watch anyone apart from liverpool?

Yossi has been great back end of this season. Loads of vital goals and 100% commitment/experience etc.

I hope we sign him.
Robbo

14th May 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Likewise. He's old enough to know that just being part of a top team is important and is happy to play as and when called upon, he'd be great experience and I still think that, even with 1 or 2 additions, there's a place for him in the squad.
Jamie Walby

14th May 12 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
traitor

So you would rather Bayern won and Spurs got champs league next year?
Marc

14th May 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So you would rather Bayern won and Spurs got champs league next year?

Nic Barnes

14th May 12 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P

thats marc in the middle, the woman?
Steve
Premium Member

14th May 12 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marc calls that celebration "the walrus"
Ojc

14th May 12 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking love that gif them cunts had it too easy for too long fuck off into the wilderness
p

15th May 12 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Why?

better stats than the majority of your squad, cost us nothing (bar wages) and chipped in with numerous vital goals in big big games. i was less than pleased when we brought him in but hes won me over with his attitude, committment and tbh skill, been a calming prescence as a starter in big big games for us and helped us turn around the problems we had in Jan/Feb (lost all our games + Milan/Sunderland games)

You're very welcome.
p

15th May 12 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Why?

Nope I missed most of it.
Tom

15th May 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made up that City won it, makes things more interesting now that they've finally gotten over their bottling issues.

Expecting lots of activity with us over the next few weeks....

<<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread sponsored by Sparkys revenge 23 database queries in 0.0204911 seconds