corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks

New Poll
  <<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 12 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
who'd have thunked theyd have finished last in their group I told people they werent anywhere near as good as they were being tlaked baout, but not this bloody bad

Still, gives RVP a longer break

RVP was fucking pish tbh. Seems when someone's bigged up to be one of the stars (a la Rooney in '10), they bottle it and are shite He would have scored 9/10 of his chances if they were in an Arsenal shirt two months ago.
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jun 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holland were just a shambles really
Ben G

17th Jun 12 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

holland :lol; told my mate they wouldn't get through the group stages but he was having none of it.

now 2 months later, look whats happened.
Hammer

17th Jun 12 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RVP is done, Arsenal should cash in.
kennySRi

17th Jun 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Rolando...sounds like the name given to Ronaldo on PES

i always think the same when i see his name!

Very impressed with Portugal tonight. My predictions are going nicely

Glad Ronaldo played well, still a massive fan of him and Portugal in general.
_Allan_

18th Jun 12 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kennySRi

18th Jun 12 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob_Quads

18th Jun 12 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Scored a vital goal in the 2nd game and can't really blame him in the 3rd game, What sort of a manager plays him right wing

Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously dont like his photo taken
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:

Scored a vital goal in the 2nd game and can't really blame him in the 3rd game, What sort of a manager plays him right wing

Wouldn't call it vital when they still lost? He missed a handful of excellent chances throughout their games.
Hammer

18th Jun 12 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was trolling slightly tbh

He's not finished but I would definitely cash in for £30 million+ knowing Podolski and Giroud were coming in. Also knowing his history of injury woes.

As far as the Euro's are concerned he was pish, he looked a completely different person never mind player.

[Edited on 18-06-2012 by Hammer]
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

England v Scotland next year planned hammer
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was trolling slightly tbh

He's not finished but I would definitely cash in for £30 million+ knowing Podolski and Giroud were coming in. Also knowing his history of injury woes.

As far as the Euro's are concerned he was pish, he looked a completely different person never mind player.

[Edited on 18-06-2012 by Hammer]

I wasn't trying to back up your case that he is finished At least I'd like to think 3 games where he wasn't at his best won't end him But he did look garbage for Holland. Then again, the team mentality is always questionable. So we will see what happens! I'd take a big money deal for him and hope that Podolski can cut it in the prem. That way they can bolster other positions.
Hammer

18th Jun 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
England v Scotland next year planned hammer

I'll watch it in my Ireland strip.
Nath

18th Jun 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

That's because he isn't Mr Holland, unlike at club level where he is Mr Arsenal. That is also why he isn't going to leave.
JonnyJ

18th Jun 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see Bendtner's been fined £80,000 and got a one game ban for getting his pants out
Ben G

18th Jun 12 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he didn't actuall get them out though. he just had low bats on and lifted his shirt up.

bit of a joke really considering all the monkey chants.
Hammer

18th Jun 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His lucky pants just happened to be a well known bookie known for using quirky advertising methods
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder if they paid him more than the fine
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to me that england are better off coming runners up in there group

runners up would indeed mean a probable spain encounter in the 1/4's but i think we know enough about there game to control it and give us a good shot, a lot of chelsea players against a lot of barca ones also so a lot of experience of style there. Then if we somehow beat spain we would encounter probably portugal in the semis

the other path is top our group and play a slightly easier probable italy but then face germany in the semis, i know which route id rather
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry, did you just say that you feel you could control the game against Spain? Using Chelsea vs Barca is a bad idea because they barely touched the fucking ball
Rob_Quads

18th Jun 12 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure I would rather Spain & Portugal over Germany.

We couldn't stop France scoring and IMO they are not in the same ball park in passing the ball as Spain so the chances of us keeping a clean sheet against them is highly unlikely
JonnyJ

18th Jun 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We arent even fucking through yet
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'm sorry, did you just say that you feel you could control the game against Spain? Using Chelsea vs Barca is a bad idea because they barely touched the fucking ball

control 'their' game not 'the' game.

if you can shut down their game in the final 1/3 spain are definitely beatable with a bit of fortune.

chelsea did it, twice, and it was very much the same when england played them in the friendly
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea didn't even shut down their game? Petr Cech made some brilliant saves in both games, they hit the post and Messi hit the bar with a penalty? The last team England want is Spain.

<<  20    21    22    23    24    25    26  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 2012 UEFA European Championship sponsored by flags on cheeks 23 database queries in 0.0200441 seconds