corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2011 Thread

New Poll
  <<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2011 Thread
Russ

User status: Offline
27th Jul 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must you be racist? dickhead
Rick Draper

27th Jul 11 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
must you be racist? dickhead

I must be I was listening to Dre and got wrapped up in the moment, i am so sorry. It pains me to recall his words #statmaster

[Edited on 27-07-2011 by Rick Draper]
Russ

27th Jul 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i can't be bothered to read the drivel you have written dick raper, who do you cheer on while watching f1?
Rick Draper

27th Jul 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
as i can't be bothered to read the drivel you have written dick raper, who do you cheer on while watching f1?

Well it goes the same for me. Unfortunately your drivel carries no weight in anything you write so why dont you just crawl into a corner and die? Sadly its because your important on the interweb....
Russ

27th Jul 11 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're*
Tommy L

27th Jul 11 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pop your tampons back in girls, there is no need for this in match day.
Russ

27th Jul 11 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Kick racism out of match day.
thanks tommy, that's what i was trying to get at
JonnyJ

27th Jul 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper

So China 2010 he had the optimum tyre? IIRC he pitted at the optimum time a lap before the nigger slid into the gravel

One race, WOOOOO CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!! Oh and have some cool points for saying nigger, well done

Ramming lewis off the track, sorry but i thought you could not go any lower in my estimation but you just have. Sorry but thats a utter cockend of a comment by a twat of a poster.

Bite and a half thanks for that. Honest answer is it was fifty fifty, but nice to see you getting so angry when i took a pop at your playboy boyfriend

As for Schumacher he galvanised the team around him at benetton and then took them to Ferrari Brawn and Byrne or will you contest that as well

No, because you just proved my point that Schmacher was a genuine champion. Why do you think a team galvanised round him and got them to move to Ferrari with him? Because they knew they would win things with him driving. I dont see people moving teams to join average Jenson

I am sure lewis will win many many more championships, after all he looks so bothered about winning it this season doesnt he. Then again you all believe the bollocks about why he is so exhausted dont you...

Did you miss his celebrations last weekend? He was over the moon with the win, but RBs domination means there is very little chance of anyone but Vettel winning. Jenson looked well up for it didnt he

O are points awarded for qualifying and beating you teammate now? If so then Alonso or kovalainen will be champion #Dickhead.

Nope but if Hamilton is so shite why is TRUE CHAMP jenson getting consistently beaten by him?

#gaytwitterthingattheendofpostsmakesmecoollol
Jamie-C

28th Jul 11 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hamilton FTW.
Jamie Walby

28th Jul 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see what all the Button hating is about?
mwg

28th Jul 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think a fight is needed to sort this out
Russ

28th Jul 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am seriously up for that
Ryan

28th Jul 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'MON THE BUTTON
JonnyJ

28th Jul 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
I dont see what all the Button hating is about?

Don't hate him, just don't think he's as good as some make out and that he got lucky winning the championship.
Nath

28th Jul 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feistiness in an F1 thread.

Like it.
mwg

28th Jul 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More going on in here than happens in an F1 race
JonnyJ

28th Jul 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Feistiness in an F1 thread.

Like it.

Indeed. I think I've successfully addressed the lack of banter in this here thread
Dom

28th Jul 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you solely basing his 'lucky' win on the car then you could also question Shuey's Benetton win in 1994 (B194 was extremely quick), and the 2002 and 2004 (BAR was 2nd that year with Button being 3rd in the WDC) wins with Ferrari as he ultimately had the best car. Likewise you could argue why Ruben's didn't win '09 in the exact same car.
I could also rattle off facts why Button is a good driver, outscoring Alonso and Schuey in the ending of the '06 season or how he out did his teammates between 2002 and 2007 (and that's with title winning Villeneuve as his teammate), but it'd be falling on deaf ears.

Bottom line Button secured the most points that season won and deserved the title like any other WDC winner.

P.s - Before JonnyJ responses with a roid raged ultimate-hard-on-for-Lewis fueled replies, just want to say i have nothing against Lewis as a driver he's pretty handy, but he isn't one of the greats (neither is Vettel) and he has a lot to learn (a team switch wouldn't go amiss) before he's up there with the best.

[Edited on 28-07-2011 by Dom]
emicen

28th Jul 11 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They focus on Hamilton's failed passes a lot like they did with Senna. I'm not saying he's ultimately as good but there are strokes of genius in his driving Button just doesn't have.

As Dave Richards said about Colin McRae, its a lot better to have a driver who wants to drive at 110% that you have to rein in, than one who'll only give 100% (or words to that effect).

[Someone will now no doubt break out the venerable McCrash line ignoring the stats on that one as well...]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

29th Jul 11 at 06:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F1 to Sky HD!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Russ

29th Jul 11 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9550930.stm

That's bollocks. Jake, EJ, DC and Martin are excellent. Sky will fuck it up.
Demo

29th Jul 11 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres no women drivers and less equality in f1 so richard keys and andy gray could make a fantastic comeback

will be interesting to see what sky do with the f1. personally i think they do a good job of all the sports they broadcast

i dont see the point in bbc showing half the season live and half on highlight shows. either buy into the sport or dont.

the sad fact is they have compromised their sport coverage to keep shite like bbc4 and all the other wastes of our licence fee on the air
Conway563

29th Jul 11 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as they don't stick adverts in during the race like ITV I couldn't care less where its shown
Russ

29th Jul 11 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sky won't put adverts in the race, but the show itself will be packed.
AndyKent

29th Jul 11 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bullshit deal. Not a chance I'm taking out Sky so that's half the races going to be missed then.

So much for the teams wanting to keep coverage on a free-to-air platform.

If it was possible for Bernie to go any lower in my estimations, he has really hit rock bottom now.

<<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2011 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0207791 seconds