corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines

New Poll
  <<  21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines
Russ

User status: Offline
18th Apr 11 at 06:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have lots of internet to read
chrisritch

18th Apr 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Tbh I'm not expecting anything done by FA. They make it up as they go along, and will be welland truely on the Dalglish hype bandwagon.

Dalglish will have been sacked by Xmas anyway when the fickle Scousers will have turned against him after they are mid table after losing a few.

[Edited on 18-04-2011 by Ben J]

Never going to happen
Nath

18th Apr 11 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll have quit due to 'stress' before then anyway.
Ben J

18th Apr 11 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember when Houllier and Benitez were loved by the lpool fans too tho. And look what happened.
Russ

18th Apr 11 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I remember when EVERYONE WHO HAS LOOKED AT THE KOP AND SMILED were loved by the lpool fans too tho. And look what happened.
edited
Nath

18th Apr 11 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
I remember when EVERYONE WHO HAS LOOKED AT THE KOP AND SMILED were loved by the lpool fans too tho. And look what happened.
edited

Ben G

18th Apr 11 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arsenal fucking up again, as per usual.

shame really as i wanted them to win, but if they can't break down liverpool's defence in 90 minutes then i guess they don't deserve to win anyway.

just watched the dalglish piss off incident and you could hear it easily so i hope he gets done for that, just like rooney.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Apr 11 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piss off isnt as bad as fuck off though is it, plus rooneys was actually directed right down the camera
mwg

18th Apr 11 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just watched it too. It's clear what he's saying, he says fuck off after that as well. The FA don't know their arse from their elbow though so I bet they do nothing about it.
Ben G

18th Apr 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off isn't even bad tbh. it's just gays who like to shield kids from the real world. it's just a word to me.
mwg

18th Apr 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
piss off isnt as bad as fuck off though is it, plus rooneys was actually directed right down the camera

Are you a Man United fan or what? I'm starting to question your commitment to the cause
Jamie Walby

18th Apr 11 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dint see the game as was out cycling.

Why was there so much injury time?

Not in the least surprised we chucked that away either. I saw the Liverpool penalty incident and it kind of looked like The Home Boy was clumsy more than anything. Like he just bundled into the back of him, didnt seem like he was trying to make a tackle. Was strange one really IMO.

Oh well, another trophyless season and looks like we are gonna have to work hard to get second!
Ben G

18th Apr 11 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard carragher has a nasty injury on bbc sport.
Russ

18th Apr 11 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JC got knocked the fuck out, best moment of my life
Ben G

18th Apr 11 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i must see a youtube video of that.
Tom

18th Apr 11 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wenger's a funny f*cker moaning about the timing of our peno

We deserved that point, we played solidly for the whole game. I don't care in the slightest that we inadvertantly helped Man United in the process, as Kenny said we did our best to stop them by beating them oursleves at home, if Arsenal can't get the result they need at home it's not our fault. It's hilarious hearing some of the garbage from Arsenal fans (and manager) though
Russ

18th Apr 11 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i'm honest neither team deserved to win and neither deserved to lose. a point each was generous, was a shitty game until injury time
Steve
Premium Member

18th Apr 11 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

Are you a Man United fan or what? I'm starting to question your commitment to the cause

unbiased fan mate, unbiased

are you excited about Tuesday the 26th April
Tom

18th Apr 11 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
if i'm honest neither team deserved to win and neither deserved to lose. a point each was generous, was a shitty game until injury time

I agree, it was the correct result. We stuck to our task well if you consider the players that a. we didn't have available at all and b. the players who we lost during the game. Flanigan and Robinson both did ok which was one of the best bits for me.
Tom

18th Apr 11 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tbh I'm not expecting anything done by FA. They make it up as they go along, and will be welland truely on the Dalglish hype bandwagon.

Dalglish will have been sacked by Xmas anyway when the fickle Scousers will have turned against him after they are mid table after losing a few.

mwg

18th Apr 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

If you are unbiased you are not a real fan!

Yes mate I want us to stuff Newcastle. Are you getting excited? I couldn't write a comment to your girlfriends photo the other day, it wouldn't let me cos I'm not friends with her. I wanted to say something about us flushing her shit team out of the Champions League
Tom

18th Apr 11 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The justice is about several things, the main thing is the peace of the families of those who died. Would you like it if someone you loved died and were laid to rest amidst a sea of bullshit about what they were doing at the time, and to top it all off you know that a. it could have been prevented and b. no-one has been held accountable for it?

I don't expect other fans to understand, that doesn't mean i'm not entitled to get riled by them acting like nobheads just because they are sat behind a computer. If someone said that shit to me in person i'd chin them without a second thought. I'm seriously not trying to sit on a high horse it's just the way I feel.

Of course you should expect other fans to understand.

Nearly 100 people - mainly young football fans - were crushed to death by the actions of a police force who completely neglected their duty of care. Not only that but a conspiracy was then hatched between the policeforce and the media which blamed the whole thing on liverpool fans - making up things such as they were 'pissing on the dead and robbing them'

It was a fucking disgrace - policemen should have gone to jail over it, and the sun newspaper should have been shut down.

I dont mind sick jokes - they dont mean anything - but please dont comment on liverpool fans search for justice if you have no fuking idea what you are on about.

Every fan should be behind liverpool on this one - if your not then your just ignorant of the facts im afraid.

The way liverpool and everton came together as a city was amazing - the celtic rememberence game was one of the greatest events in football history ..... all football fans deserve the truth to be published and damages to be paid.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Dr Pepper]

Hadn't seen this, nice post mate
Steve
Premium Member

18th Apr 11 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

If you are unbiased you are not a real fan!

Yes mate I want us to stuff Newcastle. Are you getting excited? I couldn't write a comment to your girlfriends photo the other day, it wouldn't let me cos I'm not friends with her. I wanted to say something about us flushing her shit team out of the Champions League

add her then u prickly man
Tom

18th Apr 11 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Is this song funny Ben D?

"Who's that dying on the runway?
Who's that dying in the snow?
It's Matt Busby and his boys
making such a fucking noise
coz they can't get their aeroplane to go!"

Selective humour my ass Eck, it's irrelevant whether or not I knew someone, they were people who had the same passion as I do who didn't deserve to die, i'm not willing to make light of them losing their lives for the sake of fitting in with you lot ffs, epsecially as Whittie poited out on the anniversary. Tell me i've got no sense of humour or that i'm a hypocrite it doesn't matter to me one tiny bit.

[Edited on 15-04-2011 by Tom]

At what point did I say you had no sense of humour? But aye, it's hypocritical to laugh at other sick jokes, but not to this. Of course they didn't deserve to die. Most people don't Fans of opposing teams do this to get a reaction. Fucking hell they certainly got their wish

quote:
Tom obv has never laughed at anything a bit dodgy.....Downs Syndrome, Maddie McCann, Princess Diana etc etc.

As I said, call me a hypocrite all you like. I'm safe in the knowledge that if this was etcdhed into the history of your clubs you lot wouldn't be making light of it, which I guess makes you lot hypocrites as much as it does me. I know opposing fans will say things to get a reaction but trying to look cool laughing at this on the anniversary of the day it happened isn't within the boundaries of what I consider to be ok, 'sports day' or real world, it's irrelevant to me.

Trying to look cool? Yeah, that's my plan mate Get a grip. There are things etched into my clubs' history that get taunted by fans. 02/01/1972 in Ibrox. But I won't go in a fucking strop on an internet forum about it. When did you become a crabbit cunt?

WTF is a crabbit cunt? I wasn't actually aiming most of that 'at' you, you threw your tuppence in half way through some comments that I already felt were uncalled for, if you want to take offence to how I responded to the collective that's up to you Eck
Nath

18th Apr 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crabbit is Scottish for moody (or somthing like that).

<<  21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread sponsored by Justice for the 96 & Iberian Airlines 23 database queries in 0.0212610 seconds