corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jun 15 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It crossed my mind but I've spent a lot on this car so will try and get It repaired instead, if I was to scrap it I'd only want another b again which would probably end up costing me more than just getting this repaired and would be a hassle swapping everything over
Generation

6th Jun 15 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, don't blame you. She didn't really give a shit about her car so made sense
Jason x
Premium Member

7th Jun 15 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even though the cars a bit of a state at the moment decided to give it a clean , then went for a drive in the nice weather and took a 'few' pics

[Edited on 24-06-2015 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How's the progress going? If the bumper job falls through you could always go for the rat look?
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dropped the bumpers and arches off Monday last week, been told they'll be done start of this next week coming.. got a rear arch repair panel on they way and the car should be going into bodyshop next week to have the reach arch cut out as well as the rot behind rear bumper and then rear quarter re sprayed

[Edited on 13-06-2015 by Jason x]
Ben G

13th Jun 15 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the pics. You're crazy.
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still take loads of pics, even if it does look like shed at the moment

can't wait to get it sorted, driving around with it like this is a bit shit
oJNAo
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
still take loads of pics, even if it does look like shed at the moment

can't wait to get it sorted, driving around with it like this is a bit shit

At least you're able to drive it haha! It'll be worth it when the bumpers are back from the bodyshop. A polish would make it look mint
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Jun 15 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose so, just looks scruffy :/

I'll update it all at once when everything is done and back together which hopefully will be this month

[Edited on 14-06-2015 by Jason x]
Generation

14th Jun 15 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to
Paint those drums
Black! Stand out behind black wheels
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Jun 15 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be doing, i imagine they will stand out even worse once the cars looking tidy again

Been meaning to do them for ages
johnny86
Premium Member

14th Jun 15 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that a dent in rear quarter?
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Jun 15 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, it's going to be taken out before its re-spayed its been on the car since i bought it
Jason x
Premium Member

24th Jun 15 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update time.

Dropped the bumpers/arches off to be painted

Bought an arch repair panel.. lucky to find this on ebay with someone selling the side i needed

picture i was sent of the bumpers/arches all painted up

Then i dropped the car off to have the rot sorted, dent removed and rear quarter repainted.

New arch in

Picture i was sent just after paint

Pictures taken by the place that done the work before i collected it..

And now for loads of pictures like normal that i've taken today after i collected it

The reason the petrol caps missing is it still needs to be painted, (its probably painted now) so need to go back tomorrow to get it

Also as you may notice mud flaps (front and rear) are gone.. decided i like the look more without them and the front ones damaged my old front arches from scraping

[Edited on 24-06-2015 by Jason x]
Generation

24th Jun 15 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very tidy!! I'd say you need some side skirts though next. Gloss black Morettes would tie in lovely. Back looks perfect now

[Edited on 24-06-2015 by Generation]
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

I agree with the Morrets, thought they'd look good ever since I got bb bonnet but now the trims Gloss black it would tie in nice as you said

Unsure on skirts tbh, think gsi ones look a bit chunky without the kit.. Corsa C ones would probably be my choice they look a bit slimmer irrc the thing that puts me off though is trapping dirt/salt/water and ending up causing rot

[Edited on 25-06-2015 by Jason x]
LukesCorsaSXi

25th Jun 15 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Very tidy!! I'd say you need some side skirts though next. Gloss black Morettes would tie in lovely. Back looks perfect now

[Edited on 24-06-2015 by Generation]

As Generation said, looks awesome mate.
Ben G

25th Jun 15 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks great
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi

As Generation said, looks awesome mate.

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

That looks great

Cheers
BeetleGav

25th Jun 15 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great that. All I'd change is that in needs some skinnier tyres
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

I'm happy with these tyres, they are 195/45/15 didn't even think they did anything smaller than 45 for 15's unless you mean getting stretched ones
oJNAo
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks stunning mate, really makes me wanna do mine now haha!
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers bud , I'm really happy with it
BeetleGav

25th Jun 15 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get 165/50/15. Had them on my old B. Mine might have been 45 profile tho
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Jun 15 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm happy with these tbh, if I ever got 16s I'd get 40 profile but wouldn't really want stretch on 15s

<<  26    27    28    29    30    31    32  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.0259991 seconds