corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newsnight on Monday?
Ojc

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you studying Whitter?
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
we're not talking about benifits or any of that shit we're talking about uni and u gits that want us to pay more tax in our 7 day a week jobs earning fuck all! its not a debt where they're chasing u every month is it its an easy on goin thing u can pay as liuttle as £7.50 a week! to pay it off! and low interest! u can even get interest free student loans! i aint fighting im puttin my point accross onto how self impoprtant alot(not all) uni students are!

you've got a serious problem. your tax pays for a lot of shite that you don;t even see or know about

Student loans are not interest free either
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
everyone has to go to school but if you want to better your education then invest in it and reep the rewards once your qualified

it's not a better education it iw wanting to do a sepcific job. fair enough there are degree which generally mean feck all but other degrees are required. what would you do if there was a shortage of dentisits because people could not afford to go. are you just going to sit on your ass with a sore mouth, no you would be shouting for the goverment to do somthing and why do we our taxes etc etc
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I don't have a problem for paying for NHS, War (thats my favourite to think that I get to buy bullets to kill people), Road developments (very little).

Other than that its bollocks.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:
yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!

Yeah why should they get grants, if they all think they're hot shots and aren't just there to get pished, then they shouldn't have to worry about not having good careers to pay of student debts, this country is fucked up if all students start getting grants

you never paid to go to school did you.

I didn't have a choice, I left at 16/17.

and on your other point I agree yes some good people go to uni and turn out well but there's just as many 'bums' aswell, and there are many people that go later on after maturing and getting some work experience, my work pay for my courses, this does not bother me because it's corporate money not tax.

do you mind that your tax pays for companies to be bailed out or that your tax pays for my wages etc etc
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Hold a second, I spent my 11 years at school, I totally decided against staying at school or furthering my education.

Ross how long did you stay at Uni for?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't you earn almost the same as me?

I have spent 6.5 years at uni and will hopefully be going back for 4 more. I get paid 18.3K a year however as a civil servant I get paid lower than most because of the pension
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah agree again with tom! u think we should pay more tax so u get free further education b*llocks to that! if u want to go to uni and have a good life u have to pay but not for all of it either plus you only pay it back if you're earning over i think its 15k and if u dont have a declared job(like cash in hand job) after 25 years the debt is cleared!

how does going to uni give you a good life
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah why should they get grants, if they all think they're hot shots and aren't just there to get pished, then they shouldn't have to worry about not having good careers to pay of student debts, this country is fucked up if all students start getting grants

and on your other point I agree yes some good people go to uni and turn out well but there's just as many 'bums' aswell, and there are many people that go later on after maturing and getting some work experience, my work pay for my courses, this does not bother me because it's corporate money not tax.

do you mind that your tax pays for companies to be bailed out or that your tax pays for my wages etc etc

Hold on this is the third time i've said this so read it carefully...

I do not agree with most of what this country spends our taxations on clear?
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drink, the main reason they all go to Uni is for the social life.

Now don't tell me otherwise because its bollocks.
Tom

22nd Jan 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with ollie again, am I still gay mr intelligent?
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The main argument is that these students want the general public to pay out of there already over inflated taxes for them to go to Uni, yet as soon as these fcuking dossers graduate and start earning money they will be the first people to start complaining about paying higher taxes so that another generation of students can further there educations.

They just have no concept of the working world, they live in a bubble where they think that there useless uni degree will automatically get them a decent job when in all likelyhood the person more likely to get the job is the person that left school at 16 and has 6 or 7 years more experience in doing that particular job.

The point is oliver that education has been free in this country. anyone who could get the grades could do a degree. charging for goign to university means some people will not go because they are poor. If I had to pay to go I could not have afforded it.

your living in a bubble. you need certain degrees to do certain jobs. being a nurse for 7 years is not the same as being a Doctor. the nurse may know a lot of stuff that the new doctor does about the hospital etc but he is stilla doctor
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The main argument is that these students want the general public to pay out of there already over inflated taxes for them to go to Uni, yet as soon as these fcuking dossers graduate and start earning money they will be the first people to start complaining about paying higher taxes so that another generation of students can further there educations.

They just have no concept of the working world, they live in a bubble where they think that there useless uni degree will automatically get them a decent job when in all likelyhood the person more likely to get the job is the person that left school at 16 and has 6 or 7 years more experience in doing that particular job.

so my uni degree is useless and pointless. Whatever mate

both mine are totally pointless and the third one I hope to do is just a totall waste of cash
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Drink, the main reason they all go to Uni is for the social life.

Now don't tell me otherwise because its bollocks.

I hardly went out oliver as I had no money. I went to uni so I could be a scientist
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Did anyone watch the live debate between Tony Blair and the Uni Students, teachers etc?

My opnions on these students were confirmed by this debate.

These fcuking lazy wankers believe that the general population (people that decided not to go to uni etc) should pay more tax so that these twats don't have to pay tution fees.

Right so let me get this straight, they want me to fund them to go to uni, get plastered everynight of the week, do very little work, get a degree in bollock juggling and end up do an office junior job?

Mr Blair could not believe what he was hearing and for once I was supporting what Mr Blair was saying.

Did anyone else see it and go into a fit of rage?

Fcuking lazy arse pikey student cunts.

Right

not ready any of this thread but the amount of mistakes in this first post alone is shocking

the student loans we currently get are paid back WITH INTEREST so that means WE are giving the government more money from us going to uni

dont get me started FFS
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ok why should people get benefits when they don't deserve them, people are robbing the country blind with benefits.
Years ago girls 17, 18, 19 who had kids would be on their own, but now the government seem happy to throw money at them. Poeple have kids so they get free houses and sh*t. Now thats wrong

AGREED
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

ok then the same can be said about the NHS. people pay shit loads of tax and never go in a hospital and then there are some people who are never out of hospital with shitty excuses.
Why should people pay more for a service they don't use. Granted its good to have a the NHS but people exploit it. Everybody has the opportunity to gto UNi it isn't uni students fault if they don't want to go or can't be arsed.

AGREED
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jan 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aren't people that go to uni, geeks?
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ive just had a thought..... people who go to uni and do well and who end up in a very successful job....they will be paying lots pf tax on there income obviously, does this not pay back more than what the government would have layed out in the first place??

AGREED
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Aand wheres the bit of paper that says u can do your job when you loose it and have to start at the bottom again in another company
Ojc

22nd Jan 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Yes thats what I heard
Kerry

22nd Jan 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
quote:
Ive just had a thought..... people who go to uni and do well and who end up in a very successful job....they will be paying lots pf tax on there income obviously, does this not pay back more than what the government would have layed out in the first place??

AGREED

i agree with that too

very good point actually
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

The point is oliver that education has been free in this country. anyone who could get the grades could do a degree. charging for goign to university means some people will not go because they are poor. If I had to pay to go I could not have afforded it.

your living in a bubble. you need certain degrees to do certain jobs. being a nurse for 7 years is not the same as being a Doctor. the nurse may know a lot of stuff that the new doctor does about the hospital etc but he is stilla doctor

agreed again, if u have never been to uni then how the fuck can u comment on it

yes we go out and drink, where is the law that states otherwise? do u not drink on a weekend too?

if i had to pay my fees if they were 3k i couldnt afford to go, how the fuck do u expect me to make 3k a year to pay them AND on top of that earn money to live, food, rent, clothes etc AND do a 25 hour a week degree with hours of study on top, exams, coursework

i think tuition fees should not be paid, in the long run ill be paying more back in taxes then other peopleso they cancel each other out

i do not see how they can expect people to pay all that money when they havnt even started a full time job yet
M2RTY

22nd Jan 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Yes thats what I heard

uni isnt all about learning learning learning

its a life experience, go experience living away from home in new city/part of the country/different county

learn that there is more to life then the town u work in

meet 100s of new people, make some new contacts with people from all over the world, and u make a hell of a lot of good memories too
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hold on this is the third time i've said this so read it carefully...

I do not agree with most of what this country spends our taxations on clear?

why. list all the goverment spends and then list your reasons
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jan 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
quote:

AGREED

i agree with that too

very good point actually

I don't

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newsnight on Monday? 22 database queries in 0.0161631 seconds