corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats this DSON guy about?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats this DSON guy about?
J da Silva

User status: Offline
27th Jun 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the guys obviously a scammer, let this be a lesson
Ben
Banned

27th Jun 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its hard tho when u look at it from both sides as :

if i was dson and i sent the item and someone said he aint got it i would not give them all their money back BUT i would of sent it with a reliable delivery service and got the number and would want to know where it got to and chase them up, as i would be annoyed that i wa getting called names and also i would want to know if it had been delivered and if you are trying to get ripped off.

but if i was glsi guy i would be mega annoyed that you trusted someone with a deal and they are shafting you, and i would be doin same as u are now.

but maybe you can come to some sort of agreement , like give gls half the cash back . then you have both lost out but least the problem has been half resolved and not 1 person totally fucked off
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can dson lose out when he gets half the money and the goods are sat in his house?
GLSi GUY

28th Jun 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactally venom!

if the guy was trust worthy then i might do what Ben said. but seeing as tho he has messed a lot of about on here, then i dont trust him one bit!
purple_corsa_gls

28th Jun 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like this guy needs to get his act together or fuck off. surely if hes messed people around in the past then he should wither be banned or taken from the website.

from what i've read on the thread it sounds as though its a fair few people that he has messed about, so surely that should be ebough to get him taken from CS.

If the thing about email addresses being checked out is correct then he shouldnt be able to re-register.
buckley

28th Jun 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSASPORT CONVOY TO.....................................DSON's HOUSE

no seriously mate i,d be gutted if it were me!!!!
GLSi GUY

29th Jun 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye mate. there WILL be a convoy to his house! but he doesnt know when ha ha ha ha ha ha

might be tonight? might be next week? he will find out when the time is right!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats this DSON guy about? 22 database queries in 0.3371429 seconds