corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » debate

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author debate
Adam-CorsaC18s

User status: Offline
9th Jun 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh you like that?
Demo

9th Jun 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:
Originally posted by Adam-CorsaC18s
Perhaps I am taking it personally, because I know what its like to be on the receiving end of racism and I wouldnt want to put a party in power that employs that as their statement.

That statement again:
"AIDS is a good disease because it kills Blacks and Gays"

lmao
Mad Moe

9th Jun 04 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
that doesnt mean that its ok to call other races names tho does it?

No it doesn't mate all I'm getting at is that no matter what people say or do in this country some fucker always tries to twist it. I mean if a coloured person called me a 'stupid fucking whitey' nothing would said or done, but if I called some one a 'stupid fucking', 'paki' or even foreigner I would be strung up all this politcal correctness bollocks is taken a bit too far for me
langey

9th Jun 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
quote:
that doesnt mean that its ok to call other races names tho does it?

No it doesn't mate all I'm getting at is that no matter what people say or do in this country some fucker always tries to twist it. I mean if a coloured person called me a 'stupid fucking whitey' nothing would said or done, but if I called some one a 'stupid fucking', 'paki' or even foreigner I would be strung up all this politcal correctness bollocks is taken a bit too far for me

exactly, if pakkis dont get there way or other colours, then we get called racists.

Adam-CorsaC18s

9th Jun 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you're saying, and to a degree I understand. But at the end of the day, Ive never heard anyone call anyone a whitey or any name to that effect, all ive heard is pure racism from people who use the term, 'paki' or whatever else.

IF it doesnt matter where these groups come from? Why use it when insulting them?
Demo

9th Jun 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes. i feel a lot of races in this country, other than whites, jump on the "im persecuted against cos im coloured" bandwagon
langey

quote:
I know what you're saying, and to a degree I understand. But at the end of the day, Ive never heard anyone call anyone a whitey or any name to that effect, all ive heard is pure racism from people who use the term, 'paki' or whatever else.

IF it doesnt matter where these groups come from? Why use it when insulting them?

it does matter were they come from tho!!
Adam-CorsaC18s

I was agree with Mad Moe by the way.

Langey - would you say you're racist?
Adam-CorsaC18s

9th Jun 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:

it does matter were they come from tho!!

Why does it?
If people arent causing you any harm, why does it matter?
langey

9th Jun 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i wouldnt say i'm racist.

and it matters because we get all these boarder jumpers coming over here, and spending all our money, and then raping our women.

they get better treated then us. all the homless whites we have on the streets, then you get these wogs coming over and they get shelters and houses. BNP

brits 1st.
Demo

9th Jun 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes right in saying that theres loads of immigrants in this country that get treated better than a lot of born and bred brits

and why do we allow these people into our country when there are thousands of homeless people already out there that need help

same as why do charitys send loads of money abroad. theres problems here we need to sort out first without helping others
langey

9th Jun 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
hes right in saying that theres loads of immigrants in this country that get treated better than a lot of born and bred brits

and why do we allow these people into our country when there are thousands of homeless people already out there that need help

same as why do charitys send loads of money abroad. theres problems here we need to sort out first without helping others

this also really piss's me off, we get charitys doing fun days and stuff to rais money, and i always used to throw money in or when ever they were selling little badges or anything, i';d buy one, but then i realise they are spending the money on other countrys. and not our people. so i stopped donating
Paul_J

9th Jun 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically my whole view is - If you come to our country you should behave like our country... I don't care if your white, black, brown, yellow, green - at the end of the day this is england. This should be our country and people who come here should respect our country.

If I went to india/africa/iraq/wherever and said 'Hi I'm from england, can you dedicate a radio station to just white music and take down your flags and acknowledge my religion etc... Do you think those countries would do that for me?

Would they fuck. They would probably stone me to death.

The problem is Britian has become so civalised and 'politically correct' - that we have to tip toe round minorities. Constantly giving out to make minorities feel more welcome and us lose a bit more of what makes us who we are. The government has become so namby pamby ... Run by a load of women and gays, labour are wimps and need to start getting a bit tougher.

For example all these illegal immigrants, in iraq they'd shoot you dead and no one would raise an eyebrow ... Here we can't even say 'leave' ... we have to give them all benefit and most who are sucking off the state for benefit also have jobs that pay cash (hence no tax) ...

It's just not on... Why should I pay tax to allow someone to get a load of money and then get money for working on top.

Also Adam what is wrong with someone saying 'Paki'? If the person is from pakistan then its not racist... Same as someone calling me a brit.

FFS australians call white people from england 'pommes' ... how many of us get pissed off at that? 0.

Basically coloured people have played the race card when they were hard up and had people refuse them things coz of their colour (which is fair enough, because in the past things were really rough for them)... however now adays when people say 'Is it because I'm black' it just makes me

The country is civilised now. Maybe your getting the sack coz your shit, not coz your black! Maybe your car's getting searched coz it smells of weed and I just saw you deal to some kids and not coz your black... etc etc...

Where I live (slough) black people are not the minority at all. To hear them play the race card just makes me think - twat!!!

I'm in no way a racist, I've got many coloured friends. Just really does piss me off when people in what I consider my country, start preaching to me their shit.
langey

9th Jun 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me you do write essays

ye they are always playing the race card, like i say me and stuyw was in a service station and we was defo the minority. we felt like forigners.

i dnt have much of a problem with other races that come over and work and pay tax's and behave fine and dont play the race card. but anyone else, GTF
HeNdie

9th Jun 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

essay, agree tho with quite alot being said. Especially FFS australians call white people from england 'pommes' ... how many of us get pissed off at that? 0. And if people call you a whitey im sure no1 is offended by that really. Do we just brush this off and dont care, if so why do pakis ect take so much offence
langey

9th Jun 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by HeNdie
essay, agree tho with quite alot being said. Especially FFS australians call white people from england 'pommes' ... how many of us get pissed off at that? 0. And if people call you a whitey im sure no1 is offended by that really. Do we just brush this off and dont care, if so why do pakis ect take so much offence

coz they are black.

i'm only joking before i get all the pkaii lovers on my back.
HeNdie

9th Jun 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TNM

9th Jun 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
so the talk of 'pakis' and the like is not racist? I want to speak to your manager!

why would you want to do that?

my political views have nothing to do with my work.
TNM

9th Jun 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you must live a very sheltered life then if you have never seen or come accross racism towards white people

There is more racism towards white people in this country than towards black or coloured. FACT!
TNM

9th Jun 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Basically my whole view is - If you come to our country you should behave like our country... I don't care if your white, black, brown, yellow, green - at the end of the day this is england. This should be our country and people who come here should respect our country.

If I went to india/africa/iraq/wherever and said 'Hi I'm from england, can you dedicate a radio station to just white music and take down your flags and acknowledge my religion etc... Do you think those countries would do that for me?

Would they fuck. They would probably stone me to death.

The problem is Britian has become so civalised and 'politically correct' - that we have to tip toe round minorities. Constantly giving out to make minorities feel more welcome and us lose a bit more of what makes us who we are. The government has become so namby pamby ... Run by a load of women and gays, labour are wimps and need to start getting a bit tougher.

For example all these illegal immigrants, in iraq they'd shoot you dead and no one would raise an eyebrow ... Here we can't even say 'leave' ... we have to give them all benefit and most who are sucking off the state for benefit also have jobs that pay cash (hence no tax) ...

It's just not on... Why should I pay tax to allow someone to get a load of money and then get money for working on top.

Also Adam what is wrong with someone saying 'Paki'? If the person is from pakistan then its not racist... Same as someone calling me a brit.

FFS australians call white people from england 'pommes' ... how many of us get pissed off at that? 0.

Basically coloured people have played the race card when they were hard up and had people refuse them things coz of their colour (which is fair enough, because in the past things were really rough for them)... however now adays when people say 'Is it because I'm black' it just makes me

The country is civilised now. Maybe your getting the sack coz your shit, not coz your black! Maybe your car's getting searched coz it smells of weed and I just saw you deal to some kids and not coz your black... etc etc...

Where I live (slough) black people are not the minority at all. To hear them play the race card just makes me think - twat!!!

I'm in no way a racist, I've got many coloured friends. Just really does piss me off when people in what I consider my country, start preaching to me their shit.

here here!

[Edited on 09-06-2004 by TNM]
Adam

9th Jun 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
so the talk of 'pakis' and the like is not racist? I want to speak to your manager!

Why would my manager care?
Adam-CorsaC18s

9th Jun 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Show me the FACTs then TNM.

Maybe I have led a sheltered life - I suppose my family being the only mixed race family in Barnsley, and the whole black population (of about 10) being out of sight from everyone else must not get my eyes closed.
Adam-CorsaC18s

9th Jun 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
quote:

Why would my manager care?

It was a joke...
TNM

9th Jun 04 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you not watch the news? read papers?

More white racism is reported than racism towards balck or coloured.

Well you must live a sheltered life if you have never seen or whitnessed any white racism!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » debate 22 database queries in 0.0957661 seconds