corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............
wai_sxi

User status: Offline
7th Jul 04 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats harsh mate!! thought mine was bad jus split up with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago we was 2gether for 2 years!!!! ive been so depressed never thought il feel like this but trust me mate time will sort everythink out!!! think about it hard if she is doing this to u she is not worth it, but thats mine opinion everyone deals wiv this sort of thing in there own way!!! talk to her wot does she say?
SteveW

7th Jul 04 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have talked to her as much as i want to now.. she has hurt me bad..... real bad....

i cant believe she has done this to me, i thought we were gonna get married.... but hey what do i know.....
Icy

7th Jul 04 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wai_sxi

7th Jul 04 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here mate i thought we were goin to get married and have babies!!!! its like my girlfriend has just turned her bak on me and forgotten about everything weve been through its like everything has been a lie!!! i always think how can she be so cold its like she jus changed overnite!! i rung her everyday but it pissed her off she even told me to forget about her it hurt me alot so i didnt ring her and she is ringing me now maybe u should give her space and she might realise wot she has lost!!!
SteveW

Beckham is a total twat, and so is his family

dont like em at all..
wai_sxi

lol beck pics nice cheer up
Icy

7th Jul 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wai_sxi

7th Jul 04 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol even funnier thanks
SteveW

7th Jul 04 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wai_sxi
same here mate i thought we were goin to get married and have babies!!!! its like my girlfriend has just turned her bak on me and forgotten about everything weve been through its like everything has been a lie!!! i always think how can she be so cold its like she jus changed overnite!! i rung her everyday but it pissed her off she even told me to forget about her it hurt me alot so i didnt ring her and she is ringing me now maybe u should give her space and she might realise wot she has lost!!!

have given her enogh space mate... she aint comming back, she has made her mind up.. she was calling me quite a bit.. which made me think we might still have a chance.. BUT NOOOOOOO what a nasty thing to do eh ?

really makes me feel ill and down.... esp after such a wicked weekend.. she could have told me a while ago.. but she has to wait to tell me when im feeling wuite good about things... its like she wants to hurt me or something

I WANNA JUST CRAWL INTO A HOLE N DIE
wai_sxi

7th Jul 04 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here mate its like she calls me one day and tells me too leave her alone another day!!! and she comes over to see me and i think she is jus giving me the wrong idea!! i was really bad the first two weeks i couldnt eat and sleep but its starting to get a little better this week!! it was so bad i was even thinking about seeing a shrink!!! mate dont put urself down trust me time will sort things out!!! the worst time is wen ur on ur own which makes u think try and keep urself busy go out with mates get drunk!!! ive been on the drink alot!!! the funny thing is wen i go out and girls come on to me im jus not intrested cos i cant stop thinking about the bitch!!
SteveW

7th Jul 04 at 02:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again same...

i cant stop thinking about her... ITs killing me

anyway.. time for bed me thinks..

Cheers dude

LATERS PEEPS
drunkenfool

7th Jul 04 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my 'good mates' got off with my gf 2 days after we broke up, spent the night in a tent together but promises nothing else happened. Even if it didnt, its not like it was just one kiss, they spent the whole nihgt together. That made me kinda upset, and we were only together 2 months Sorry to hear that steve, from what ive seen so far ur a really nice guy and deserve better. Think how many more women there are to 'get to know better'
vibrio
Banned

7th Jul 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
The guy (my so called mate) that she has been seeing for about a month.. we have been split for the same time...

what a pisser huh ?

so thats why im on the beer and vodka tonight

i cant belive she can be THAT damn harsh to me, when i was nothing but nice to her and she even got in a strop/mood with me when i told her " I hope you catch something"

SSSOOOOOO DOWN RIGHT NOW..

someone come over and kick me in the head till i pass out or die...

cheers

S.

PMSL your no longer with this girl yet your moaning cause she is going away on holiday with another bloke. get over it. you were obvious a crap in bed (if you even got that far with her)
Pablo

7th Jul 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The guy (my so called mate) that she has been seeing for about a month.. we have been split for the same time...

what a pisser huh ?

so thats why im on the beer and vodka tonight

i cant belive she can be THAT damn harsh to me, when i was nothing but nice to her and she even got in a strop/mood with me when i told her " I hope you catch something"

SSSOOOOOO DOWN RIGHT NOW..

someone come over and kick me in the head till i pass out or die...

cheers

S.
I will come over i wont kick u in the head, but we can drink til we pass out or die trying

Soz dude tis a shitter
Ojc

7th Jul 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dry your eyes mate
Paul_J

7th Jul 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i have talked to her as much as i want to now.. she has hurt me bad..... real bad....

i cant believe she has done this to me, i thought we were gonna get married.... but hey what do i know.....

I can't believe she did that too mate, she just didn't seem the type too - was a really nice person or so I thought? Though she has a weird name, so I did wonder what was going on there?

Helena HOOBA

It's just proper shit mate, the fact it is your mate she's with and the fact that the timing and all that suggests that she left you for him is just harsh

Take me for a drive / let me drive the thunder corsa mate - that'll cheer you up
Pablo

7th Jul 04 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was Mr Hooba last wkend
sxi16vjoe

7th Jul 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drinking lots is the worst thing to do mate.

I'm speaking from experience, also I have taken lots of drugs and fucked up the insides of my body.
jo_jess

7th Jul 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah i guess...

but she is my manager at work

so the only way around that is to quit work as well... and i quite like it there, the customers are great...

yeah im gonna be having a lot more fun with me mates.. but there is just such a void in my life right now.. i feel ill most of the time
ad have lost 7lbs due to not eating

i feel like a big 'ol bad of crap right now.. and she just seems to be kicking me down more and more...

Streets "Dry your eyes mate" is spot on

steve = not a happy bunny

well that explains why your arse was on show when you bent over Saturday at Maxlive

Sorry to hear you feelin shit tho, women can be real bitches at times
Avinitlarge

22nd Jul 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jo_jess
women can be real bitches at times

Too bloody true But ive found a way to get back at women, Find one with a boyfriend, Treat them really nice, Once they think you are better than there boyfriend, Ive found that they dump there boyfriend for you, A few days after you dump them, Jobs a gud un'. One really messed up bird, Ive done it three time since me and jo_jess split up and now im working on the forth. Its good to get your own back on women . BTW you may gather I dont like women. Use and abuse is the only way

[Edited on 22-07-2004 by Avinitlarge]
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jul 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this happened to me, my ex went on Holiday with some minging fat bloke...

i just had to give up caring. after all we still young (ish), loads more people to meet in life
CwmbranCorsaGirl

22nd Jul 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Avinitlarge
quote:

Too bloody true But ive found a way to get back at women, Find one with a boyfriend, Treat them really nice, Once they think you are better than there boyfriend, Ive found that they dump there boyfriend for you, A few days after you dump them, Jobs a gud un'. One really messed up bird, Ive done it three time since me and jo_jess split up and now im working on the forth. Its good to get your own back on women . BTW you may gather I dont like women. Use and abuse is the only way

not all women are the same....
TNM

22nd Jul 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Avinitlarge
quote:

thats funny you sick puppy.
sassyminx

22nd Jul 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve u deserve a lot better mate, she aint worth the tears,show her u dont give a fuk and then she will realise the whole world dont revolve around her
vibrio
Banned

22nd Jul 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
this happened to me, my ex went on Holiday with some minging fat bloke...

i just had to give up caring. after all we still young (ish), loads more people to meet in life

Drew

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out my ex is going on holiday with............ 22 database queries in 0.0169790 seconds