corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Guys-would u go out with a lassie with a kid?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Guys-would u go out with a lassie with a kid?
Pablo

User status: Offline
25th Jul 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PaRtY HoUsE
Karen

25th Jul 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
PaRtY HoUsE

PaulW

25th Jul 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh it wouldn't really bother me, I work in a school as it is & kids don't phase me at all.

People shouldn't just look at the kid & bolt, most of the time its not the ladies fault they have a kid & are single, its just unlucky 1 time & get caught out - doesn't make them an evil person or bride of frankenstein.

IMO most women with kids are more genuine than ones without as they've got more 'life' experience.

Yeah ok there are some single mums who are complete sluts out there who don't give a shit about anything, but there are some quality ones who do - don't judge a book by its cover unless its clad in burbery & kappa... in which case, RUN!
dirtymagician

25th Jul 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A woman with kids has never put me off, went out with a lady who had 2 kids and would do it again if given the chance and if liked the person, if someone says they like you then does one as soon as you tell them you have kids they clearly have clouded vision. Think your looking for mr right in the wrong place
sassyminx

25th Jul 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i asked my bf this one, and he sed to me it didnt put him off at all, he loves kids tho and said it aint as tho they want a father figure, cos theyve got there own dad for that, and any1 who didnt respect that fact they wudnt ever be number 1 over the kids wasnt worth it
he said that i was worth bein with, and havin kids makes him want me more cos im more independent
Pablo

25th Jul 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
PaRtY HoUsE

That was for Robbo, as him and Nat buying house and wont have a party
Robbo

25th Jul 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask the missus
Demo

25th Jul 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i liked the lass enough then kids would just be another part of the life with her. at the end of the day you gotta like them as a whole package and if theres kids involved then so be it. lets face it, it would be stupid to start seeing a lass just cos you thought she had a nice bum
mav

25th Jul 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any genuine guy that liked you wouldn't be put out by kid.
You are a stunning looking girl and got alot going for you..any guy to turn you down would be a fool..(not hitting on you by the way)

Thought you were going with dean?

Thought also you and Ian were good friends? together alot sorry to hear you do not talk anymore thats a shame.....Make it up...go on............
Icy

26th Jul 04 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
any genuine guy that liked you wouldn't be put out by kid.

Thought also you and Ian were good friends? together alot sorry to hear you do not talk anymore thats a shame.....Make it up...go on............

and

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Guys-would u go out with a lassie with a kid? 22 database queries in 0.1041050 seconds