corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NOBHEAD! beemer driver!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOBHEAD! beemer driver!
J da Silva

User status: Offline
16th Aug 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and also i've been a passenger in my mates car when some cunt was up his arse, so i said 'just sit next to this HGV and piss them off' so after our fun and games, we realised they were following us, as it happens i know a few heavies, so we lead the followers to believe it was where we lived, they learnt a valuable lesson that night
Rob H

User status: Offline
16th Aug 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally, if people sit on my tailgate i'll slow down. I dont do it, and there's no need for it. Most of the time its when theres heavy traffic and im still overtaking cars in the fast lane.

The last bastard that tried it lost out quite bad though. Sadly i was at the back of a convoy of 6 mates, all with CB's in their car. Each car sat in his way, slowly overtaking cars in the middle lane, and then slowly pulling over when there was a genorously size space to do so. Cocknose still didnt learn his lesson though .

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NOBHEAD! beemer driver! 22 database queries in 0.3359189 seconds