corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving out

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moving out
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
you STFU

I paided £170 a month at my parents house. they originally wanted £200. I told them to GTF. I was only in a job for 9 months before I moved out into a place of my own (with partner). so I suggest you stop your moaning and get on with it
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Aug 04 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Uncle Ross
leeshez

23rd Aug 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my own house, some months are fine and some are very expensive. I know today it is very expensive but sooner you get on the ladder sooner you can enjoy your freedom. Some times i thought what have i done but now i can see what i have done
Nath

23rd Aug 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pay £100 per month which includes all my washing and ironing and dinner is always ready when i get home from work

I'm never moving out
langey

23rd Aug 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i pay £160 board which just covers food and a bit to the bills. now hes saying that we have to pay £30 a month towards the rates... and pay towards the phone bill, which we were told we cant use anyway, so we all got mobile phone contracts.

i pay £10 a week, covers sky in my room, broadband, free fone calls, free meals, free sandwitches for work. all my washin done, ironing done.

move in with me and it will only be £5 a week
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Aug 04 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jammy git
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

23rd Aug 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:

i pay £160 board which just covers food and a bit to the bills. now hes saying that we have to pay £30 a month towards the rates... and pay towards the phone bill, which we were told we cant use anyway, so we all got mobile phone contracts.

i pay £10 a week, covers sky in my room, broadband, free fone calls, free meals, free sandwitches for work. all my washin done, ironing done.

thought ur dad told u to pack your bags?
langey

23rd Aug 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flameredcorsab
quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:

thought ur dad told u to pack your bags?

lol he did, mum sorted it out while they was away. he came back, i paid him his money and now were ok

Carl

23rd Aug 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
you STFU

I paided £170 a month at my parents house. they originally wanted £200. I told them to GTF. I was only in a job for 9 months before I moved out into a place of my own (with partner). so I suggest you stop your moaning and get on with it

Dont be so insensitive, there is no need for it.
Je11ybubb1es

3rd Nov 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and Dan earn jointly about £3000 pm, and of that about £1800 goes on things like mortgage, council tax, life insurances utilties. that does not include anything else except bills, no food, car loans, repairs etc.

I know you said earlier at least you've got your own house but we don't, the building society owns it for the next 25 yrs, and anyway Dan's sister rents a place where the rent alone is £600pm, without council tax, utilities etc.

Even when I was at home I paid £200pm.

You dont realise how easy it is at home until you move out
Nismo

3rd Nov 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a house

My mum has a mansion
J da Silva

3rd Nov 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pop over to Rotherham, stay with me there's loadsa room

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving out 22 database queries in 0.0126250 seconds