corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pentagon plane crash conspiracy :
Jambo

User status: Offline
11th Sep 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
What about the highway it would of HAD to fly over in order to fly into the Pentagon?

Surely at 500+ - 700 (???) mph i'd have torn that a bit up?

quote:
More interesting is the flight that apparently the passengers "regained" control of and then crashed, killing all on board. Over the field in (pensylvania ) This is a small time cover up with no witnesses that basically an F16 blew out of the sky to save further attacks on american cities, at the expense of many more lives lost. Which is the classic american "hero" story to sell to the press on a day of horror to make the situation have a bright point, like always ending the news with a nice cat/dog story. Which IMO was probably a good call.

Good call? You serious? Why didnt they just shoot every plane down after the first plane hit the twin tower?

Well if it was my call i would have done.

2500 people lost their lives due to the twin towers destruction. Only killing 2-300 is quite alot less.

The mass confusion going on around the time meant that they couldnt have had much of a lcue as to what planes were "jacked and others not. So technically as soon as they did they "apparently" shot one down.

GREYCORSA: Probably the most siginificant event in history since the moon landings/jfk assasination/2nd world war, i think people are gunna still remember ponder and conversate

Nickyboy, if your mates dad lives there he probably has the best idea, i think its highly plausable and would make perfect sense to shoot the plane down, it doesnt make sense if after regaining control of an aircraft theyd then crash it Doenst seem logical to me. In a military situaiton i think they would have shot it down. But there we go.
Davidp18

11th Sep 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one arguement to the whole lunar landin was y was the flag movin as if it was windy,y wud it be windy on the moon,theres no gravity or nefin
Jambo

11th Sep 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davidp18
one arguement to the whole lunar landin was y was the flag movin as if it was windy,y wud it be windy on the moon,theres no gravity or nefin

Solar wind
nickyboy01

11th Sep 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
What about the highway it would of HAD to fly over in order to fly into the Pentagon?

quote:
More interesting is the flight that apparently the passengers "regained" control of and then crashed, killing all on board. Over the field in (pensylvania ) This is a small time cover up with no witnesses that basically an F16 blew out of the sky to save further attacks on american cities, at the expense of many more lives lost. Which is the classic american "hero" story to sell to the press on a day of horror to make the situation have a bright point, like always ending the news with a nice cat/dog story. Which IMO was probably a good call.

Good call? You serious? Why didnt they just shoot every plane down after the first plane hit the twin tower?

2500 people lost their lives due to the twin towers destruction. Only killing 2-300 is quite alot less.

The mass confusion going on around the time meant that they couldnt have had much of a lcue as to what planes were "jacked and others not. So technically as soon as they did they "apparently" shot one down.

GREYCORSA: Probably the most siginificant event in history since the moon landings/jfk assasination/2nd world war, i think people are gunna still remember ponder and conversate

Nickyboy, if your mates dad lives there he probably has the best idea, i think its highly plausable and would make perfect sense to shoot the plane down, it doesnt make sense if after regaining control of an aircraft theyd then crash it Doenst seem logical to me. In a military situaiton i think they would have shot it down. But there we go.

Not my mates dad, My Dad lives less than 10 miles form the crash site.

If it had been shot down then wreckage would have been spread over a large area, the actually crash site is reasonably small (a few hundred yds at most) and it is less than qtr of a miles from 3 villages all of which had no wreckage except a few floating items after the impact. If it had been shot down then parts of the plane would have been found away from the crash site and they were not. They didnt regain control as such, the pilots had been incompacitated in some way (knocked out of similar) and the passengers overpowered the hijackers but never actually gained control of the plane

[Edited on 11-09-2004 by nickyboy01]
Cybermonkey

11th Sep 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely some smart arse could have flown the plane? Its not the difficult to see that the ground is approaching real fast, slam the throttles open and pull it up.
goldfish
Banned

12th Sep 04 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nickyboy01
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:

quote:

Not my mates dad, My Dad lives less than 10 miles form the crash site.

If it had been shot down then wreckage would have been spread over a large area, the actually crash site is reasonably small (a few hundred yds at most) and it is less than qtr of a miles from 3 villages all of which had no wreckage except a few floating items after the impact. If it had been shot down then parts of the plane would have been found away from the crash site and they were not. They didnt regain control as such, the pilots had been incompacitated in some way (knocked out of similar) and the passengers overpowered the hijackers but never actually gained control of the plane

[Edited on 11-09-2004 by nickyboy01]

not true
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

12th Sep 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
surely some smart arse could have flown the plane? Its not the difficult to see that the ground is approaching real fast, slam the throttles open and pull it up.

exactly thats all you have to do with planes these days as its all computerised
Martyn

12th Sep 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my personal oppinion a plane of that size 80tones would do double that damage easily. Fair enought it was going 530+ but still it would create more impact than that for a fact..... If you watch that video aswel you will see there are some windows still intact which seems funny dont it
Cybermonkey

12th Sep 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
quote:

no not quite mate. they still involve very complex procedures to fly them, but its not rocket science to get them out of trouble, since most modern jets are stall-proof, the autopilot can be easily set up and armed unless that person has no thumbs.
Cybermonkey

12th Sep 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In my personal oppinion a plane of that size 80tones would do double that damage easily. Fair enought it was going 530+ but still it would create more impact than that for a fact..... If you watch that video aswel you will see there are some windows still intact which seems funny dont it

its actually quite a small aircraft compared to other modern jets. 80 tonnes isnt much when its being smashed into something as big as the pentagon. and you dont want to believe anything in that bloody video, its all hokus pokus rubbish.
Martyn

12th Sep 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true, I just want to know after such impact why are just those three windows intact just doesnt add up....
Cybermonkey

12th Sep 04 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its probably been edited. Or, could you imagine the kind of bomb-proofing that building has? those windows are probably specially made.
Martyn

12th Sep 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but again why would of all the other windows blown except them. I just watched the vid again and the bit were it shows you the impact. The plance does look like a boewing 757 do you think?
Bonzai

12th Sep 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Black Corsa SRi
i did not know that! LOL nearly went working for BA down at H-Row, had alook around the hangar, very nice ! All the stageing that comes out the walls etc. Do u have that sort of stuff at cardif too? Ended up stayin at manchester though cause didnt wonna move! LOL

not been down heathrow myself, training cant get teh funds to take us apprentices down there.... they did promise us a session in the flight simulators, that seems to have turned into jelly now

BAMC is purpose built hanger, 3 bays, each with 3 levels of permenant and moveable docking which allows safe access to 99% of the aircraft. people say its the best facility of its kind in the world. Bay 1 has 2 sets of moveable docking and the permenant docking can be adjusted to cater for either 747 and 777 aircraft. BAMC also has a machine shop, aerofoil support shop, seat shop, NDT lab, avionic stuff (doughnuts and coffee machine? ) there is also an angine run pen and aircraft wash facility to one side of teh building and at teh other end is an airport type jetway which can be used to allow access inside teh aircraft for cabin work.

im in my last year of my apprenticeship, i think im gonna move away when i can, although cardiff is such an easy life, its tedious, boring and not well paid
nickyboy01

12th Sep 04 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

not true

Meaning?
Cybermonkey

12th Sep 04 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes but again why would of all the other windows blown except them. I just watched the vid again and the bit were it shows you the impact. The plance does look like a boewing 757 do you think?

of course its a 757
Black Corsa SRi

12th Sep 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

unless you know what your doing though mate its actually quite hard to program the autoflight computers etc, a man off the street could not do it u need training etc then obviously its fairly easy once u know what your doing
Black Corsa SRi

12th Sep 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzai
quote:
Originally posted by Black Corsa SRi
i did not know that! LOL nearly went working for BA down at H-Row, had alook around the hangar, very nice ! All the stageing that comes out the walls etc. Do u have that sort of stuff at cardif too? Ended up stayin at manchester though cause didnt wonna move! LOL

not been down heathrow myself, training cant get teh funds to take us apprentices down there.... they did promise us a session in the flight simulators, that seems to have turned into jelly now

BAMC is purpose built hanger, 3 bays, each with 3 levels of permenant and moveable docking which allows safe access to 99% of the aircraft. people say its the best facility of its kind in the world. Bay 1 has 2 sets of moveable docking and the permenant docking can be adjusted to cater for either 747 and 777 aircraft. BAMC also has a machine shop, aerofoil support shop, seat shop, NDT lab, avionic stuff (doughnuts and coffee machine? ) there is also an angine run pen and aircraft wash facility to one side of teh building and at teh other end is an airport type jetway which can be used to allow access inside teh aircraft for cabin work.

im in my last year of my apprenticeship, i think im gonna move away when i can, although cardiff is such an easy life, its tedious, boring and not well paid

nice one mate! glad u got your priorities with the donuts! LOL i just finished my apprentcesip a month or so ago. Just got my A Licence too and studying for my B2 now! Thats why i interested in the donuts!

Sounds like a great hangar you got there, ours is the biggest at man airport but nothing compared tot he BA ones, we just have scafollding stageing etc that the scafolders build! LOL still get the job done but would be much easier with the pupose built perm stuff!
mk4_astra

12th Sep 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even if the plane did crash into the pentagon then why werent those 2 other planes that hit the twin towers shot down when they werent supposed to be there and why was there no 1 in the control room? there was loads of other points the ch4 programme bought up and it all seems a bit fishy to me
Black Corsa SRi

12th Sep 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_astra
even if the plane did crash into the pentagon then why werent those 2 other planes that hit the twin towers shot down when they werent supposed to be there and why was there no 1 in the control room? there was loads of other points the ch4 programme bought up and it all seems a bit fishy to me

the two that hit the twin towers prob weren't shot down simply becuase nothing like that had ever happened before and no one was ever expecting it to they prob assumed it had gone off course or whatever due to the hijack maybe, if they even knew it had been hijacked at that point. there was no reason for them to shoot them down, there would have been public outcry your basing that coment on what we know now, not what they knew then they had no idea what was about to happen, if u remember the 1st crash was assumed an accident until the second one happened, thats whay the second happened live on TV as they were covering the 1st
Jamie

12th Sep 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone actually got the 2nd crash on video?
Nath

12th Sep 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davidp18

Anymore reasons why its fake? Other than the flag

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Solar+Wind&meta=
nickyboy01

12th Sep 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The twin towers crash?

Both were caught on camera, one by a fireman filing a documentary and the 2nd by most newscrews
Jamie

12th Sep 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nickyboy01
quote:

The twin towers crash?

Both were caught on camera, one by a fireman filing a documentary and the 2nd by most newscrews

Yeah just want to see a video of it
Jamie

12th Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://911review.org/Wiki/PentagonAttack.shtml

Just found this

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pentagon plane crash conspiracy : 22 database queries in 0.0184431 seconds