corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » :( Got hit last nite (pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author :( Got hit last nite (pics)
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had my eye half out the socket and still managed to drop the cunt before going to get it sorted.
Red_SXi

13th Sep 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not a stoner, i was just knackered when i took the pics as i didnt get any sleep that nite
sxi16vjoe

13th Sep 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
u look abit of a stoner

take it like a man, every1 gets a punch from time to time.

blundey

13th Sep 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you got ur teeth sorted or u gonna leave em?
Paul_J

13th Sep 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
U might think its easy to take it like a man, but when you've just been hit in the mouth and you can feel both your lips are split and your teeth are knocked out, and the rest of your teeth have moved cos of the punch, the last thing you want is another punch in the mouth

I gotta agree with this... When I got jumped and had my nose broken, the last thing I wanted at the time was another blow to the nose as it was pointing the wrong way

No one likes that sort of situation where people just start on you or jump you for no reason. And fair enough a lot of you talk about if someone hits you, you shouldn't let them walk away.

But thats fair enough if someone just hits you - but if damage is done, i.e. broken nose or teeth broken etc... It's a lot harder to just think fuck it and fight back - as the result of that may be NO teeth left at all!!! lol

I know some of you guys are hard nuts, but I'm sure some of you are just acting up coz its easier to say you'd do something, than actually do it when your in the situation - so guys give Dave a break. The last thing he wants when he's in pain and thinking 'WTF was the for?' is to have people insulting him and his actions on the net.

Paul J
corsa5dr

13th Sep 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree ^
Richie

13th Sep 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol last fight i had some cunt heckled me from inside a green corsa outside a kebab shop, he was sat in the back of it, i poked my head in the passenger window and said 'U got a problem'? Next thing i knew his fist flew straight toward me face

Blood all down me face and me going off on one, stuck my head in the car to try and grip him BAM! cunt had hit me again

By now i was full on fuming, i ripped the passenger door open and bent the hinge, chucked out the guy that was on the passenger seat, grabbed the guy, was about 2 feet from chucking him infront of a car doing about 40mph when everyone who was in the kebab shop grabbed me and locked me inside the kebab shop

Gawd knows id probably be in prison if they hadnt stopped me that second punch give me a boost of insane whoop ass fuel
Paul_J

13th Sep 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But one thing thats different there richie, is you had an idea something like that was coming... You walked over to the car, you stuck your head in and then got hit...

When I had my nose broken and by the sounds of it when dave got hit, we had no warning at all...

If you just get hit when your not even slightly aware somethings gonna happen, you get shock from it, thinking where was that from? why did that happen? etc...

If someone said 'Hey you cunt' and then threw a punch at me, then I would of tried to move out of the way / block... and the chances are it would not of broke my nose and I would of been a position to fight back straight away.

But as it was, the guy snuck up on me and threw a punch at the side of my face as I was turning my head around to see who was there... and thats why my nose got broken and was pointing to the side... (you could see the fist imprinted on the side of my nose at first)...

To not even know I was gonna be hit, and thinking of going home, while waiting for my mates - the shock of BANG! then seeing the blood coming out of my nose and realising my nose was fucked...

I was not thinking 'Where are you I'm gonna get you'

I was thinking 'WHAT THE FUCK!?' ... followed by 'Who the fuck' ... Followed by me putting my arm up to stop any hits hitting my nose again...

I've had situations like yours richie when I'm out on the piss... and It's a totally different situation / reaction / feeling when your hit.
Red_SXi

13th Sep 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
lol last fight i had some cunt heckled me from inside a green corsa outside a kebab shop, he was sat in the back of it, i poked my head in the passenger window and said 'U got a problem'? Next thing i knew his fist flew straight toward me face

Blood all down me face and me going off on one, stuck my head in the car to try and grip him BAM! cunt had hit me again

By now i was full on fuming, i ripped the passenger door open and bent the hinge, chucked out the guy that was on the passenger seat, grabbed the guy, was about 2 feet from chucking him infront of a car doing about 40mph when everyone who was in the kebab shop grabbed me and locked me inside the kebab shop

Gawd knows id probably be in prison if they hadnt stopped me that second punch give me a boost of insane whoop ass fuel

What were your injuries from the punch he got you with?
scotty19

13th Sep 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a group of men cornering lads walking bk from town and sexually abusing them , theres been a couple in the last month, thats gotta be a serious head fcuk that. Never go town if not in a large group.
Richie

13th Sep 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only a bleeding nose, my face is like a rock
Red_SXi

13th Sep 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
Only a bleeding nose, my face is like a rock

Well maybe if you had teeth missing and split lips you wouldn't of hit back either
Forever_Hatter

13th Sep 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red i think ya done the right thing mate,

guy i knew from skool was in hospital other week due to havin a wee scuff outside a pub, next thing a car-ful turned up he was bundled in car and taken for a nice drive and ckicked shit out of poles and bats and left! needless to say he was a right mess.

but hey way of world today, especially worse where we are!
dave17

13th Sep 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

luton is hte shittest place i been TBH. went there to get some rims and id never go again. wot a shithole
broster
Premium Member

13th Sep 04 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate of mine got punched on new years eve (2000) and ended up in hospital with a blood clot on the brain, when he came out a long time later he was in town and the lad that did it was inside, he got released then hit my mate again, back in hospital he went. all for no reason what so ever, such a shit thing to happen
goldfish
Banned

13th Sep 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
I can't believe you didn't hit him back, whether there older, bigger or uglier than you, you never just let some tosser hit you.

I'd have ripped his pants off and fucked his ass off then used his mates face spunk depository

thats a bit sick mate.
Ben
Banned

13th Sep 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or maybe when u know ur gonna get a beating get stuck in 1st, least u have a better chance than standing there n doing fuck all

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » :( Got hit last nite (pics) 22 database queries in 0.3690860 seconds